What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

the most disturbing movie is zodiac

To me the Exorcist is the most disturbing. It really gets to me when I watch it.

Well i think the most disturbing movie is ocean eleven,whenever i see this movie I like it very much.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
^^

I watched Unthinkable afew nights back and that is quite a disturbing film, there allot of Torture in it, not so much gore like in Hostel or Saw films but the idea of torturing someone without seeing to much gore is still disturbing. Unthinkable stars Sam Jackson and is a very enjoyable watch

Salem's Lot is a good choice, but I have never been the same since seeing Silence of the Lambs. I used to love horror films until this one.

Both the skin collector and Hanibal are just so creepy and both could blend in like the guy next door -- that was the most scarring part.

Baby Blues hands down. Very sick film, a mother has postpartum psychosis and kills all of her children.

i don't think i have seen a disturbing film so far. Some people have said "That was disturbing" or stuff like that, but when i watch it, its not that bad.

Is white trash beautiful
It takes alot to disturb me but any kind of abuse or killing of children kind of makes me want to puke a little. I find viloent and disturbing movies are very thought provoking.Heres a few good and disturbing movies ive seen recently.

Enter the Void 2009 Gaspar Noe - The abortion seen kind of made me turn my head.

Man Bites Dog aka C'est arrivé près de chez vous 1992 Remy Belvaux- A very viloent but funny film. At times I would be laughing so hard and I would feel bad for laughing.

Dogtooth aka Kynodontas Giorgos Lanthimos 2009 - Great film but very disturbing. I do no think i have ever screamed "What the frog??"" at my screen as much as i did for this film.

i guess i just need to clarify what "disturb" means in this context for me.

anything that involves the abuse of children disturbs me in all levels. i can take gushing blood, people's inside displayed for the world to see, massacre of an entire troop, etc. But when it comes to children, it is simply disgusting for me.

since i am a visual person, when i see scenes where children are abused, it literally haunts me.

that being said, here is the most disturbing movie for me...

The title is Salo or 120 days of sodom

I know last time I was in this thread I said that Clueless was the most disturbing movie that I've ever seen. Well, that has now changed. The most disturbing movie that I've ever seen is 127 Hours, especailly the part where he cuts off his arm.