Daredevil

Tools    

RPG Man
I understand that you found it, and yes, they SHOULD use it. heh, still funny.

DareDevil

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/daredevil/
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The only problem I have is that Bullseye is not in the movie that much, according to the actor playing him he's only in eight scenes, pretty short, Bullseye is an awsome character in the comics, but I am looking forward to seeing D.D.,

A novel adaptation.
I think my attachment pretty much sums up my feelings on DD,
but, after seeing the preview, I'm convinced that it's going to at least be a decent comic flick.

Kevin Smith's involvement should make it cool,
espescially as a fanboy, I'm sure he would hold off appearances if it was going to suck.
Unless they paid him.
Money.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp pvp20020622.bmp (276.8 KB, 130 views)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm sure Marvel is cashing in pretty heavily, and who can blame them? I wasn't very impressed by the teaser trailer, but I may end up seeing this when it comes out anyway. It couldn't be worse than Batman And Robin, could it? Affleck as Daredevil is a stretch, I would have gone with Matt Damon or Guy Pearce, but then I'm not making this flick, so I should just shut up. Hopefully the filmmakers knew what they were doing. Colin Farrell as Bullseye is a cool touch, he's a good actor, so I can't complain there. Originally, they were thinking of Vin Diesel as Bullseye, which would have been about right, actually, but then they were going to make him the hero instead, but luckily they didn't.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

VERY PRETTY!!!!!

i'll be in theatres that day to see it

I See You When You're Sleeping
Ben Afleck = Daredevil ?

Will be watching that BUT in about a million minds about it.

He does look a little 'strange'. I mean a better costume design could of been thought of. He looks like the tick.

yeah, it's just when you read the comics you don't think he's wearing pvc or whatever, in fact you don't think about material. Now you kind of have to.....(looks like Britney Spears cast offs)

My life isn't written very well.
Finally, a gay superhero in a tight, purple bodysuit! Oh, he's not supposed to be gay? oh well....

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

My life isn't written very well.
Anyway...I used to live and work in San Francisco, and the way he's dressed looks like some of the men I used to interview on Castro street. Really!

i just thought i would take this opportunity to shout

"I HATE BEN AFFLECK'S CHIN"

phew...i feel better now

Oh my god I never noticed his chin that much. Has he got an extension for the movie or something ?

Anyone know the name of the theme in the trailer? The classical-esque one that comes after 'Bodies' ? It was also in that one Pirates movie trailer, but they sped it up for that one, I guess to make it seem like a different song.

It's called "Tikal" by E.S. Posthumus, from an album called Unearthed - which is apparently only available on his website, www.esposthumus.com.

Enjoy.

*and jrs, that image is too frickin' big, man!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

THanks! It was bugging the hell out of me.