Length of Star Wars Episode III

Tools    

Length of Star Wars Episode III
0%
0 votes
Approx 90 min (i dont think so tim)
25.00%
3 votes
Approx 120 min (like the original trilogy)
8.33%
1 votes
Approx 130 min (like the phantom menace)
25.00%
3 votes
Approx 140 min (like attact of the clones)
33.33%
4 votes
Approx 150 min
8.33%
1 votes
Approx 180 min (its a long shot)
12 votes. You may not vote on this poll

How long will the 3rd Star Wars film go for approximately do you think?

120 min. Not like I'll be seeing it in any case.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
90 mins of CGI...30 mins of acting.
2 hrs then.

21st century digital boy
Way too long...

A novel adaptation.
Oh, sure, bust a gut at Lucas' expense. But what he's doing with Star Wars is important to the movie industry, and everyone out there on the Lucas ranch is busy changing the world of CGI. Besides, even if the third movie sucks, it's important that he finish. Star Wars is the single most popular sci-fi film of all time, and in that sense, Lucas has changed how people think about film.

So, laugh all you want. It may be commercial, and it may be dumb, but why dont you guys try to do what he's done.

Ummm.. I did not just rhyme on purpose.

21st century digital boy
I dunno. How is making crappy sequels to classic movies an important thing? CGI is a good filmmaking TOOL, but should not be the whole movie. Just my two cents...

A novel adaptation.
It is a tool, but so were the effects introduce in Metropolis, still a brilliant, and revolutionary film. Besides, it's important that he finishes his project. He had these three films in mind when he made episode IV.

O.K. as anybody knows, CGI works in alot of areas that real people simply cannot do, take spiderman for instance, the film works because of CGI, but it has to be believeable, which it couldn't get better then it did, now the Star wars films, as far as Episode 1&2, this is what George Lucas had in mind all along, he couldn't do it back then, Why? Because the fx weren't there, now it's here, he created a world, from his own mind, and the cgi characters work, maybe not to your liking, because of characters, he didnt these movies to make people happy, he wrote a story, he thought was good, and he made it, EP2, if you follow these movies, you know what will happen in Ep.3, to tell these kind of stories, they have to be a lenght that can tell a story, it cant be 90 minutes, it has to be more then 2hours to tell it but no more then 2hours and 50 minutes, LORD OF THE RINGS WAS 3HOURS, WHY? THATS THE MOVIE IT HAS TO BE TOLD THAT WAY, THE OTHER MOVIES IN THE TRILOGY WILL ALL BE 3HOURS LONG, SO IN CLOSING, StarWars ep.2 was far better then ep.1, ep.3 will far better then #2, because of what will happen, then the trilogy will be complete