The Matrix 2

Tools    

Why am I here?
The Matrix although visually pleasing was not the big old great movie everyone talks about. The plot was a stupidly more obvious version of Ghost in the Shell. Matrix sucked, the whole "let's make a movie about hackers" theme was stupid neo, a young dark uber-hacker yeah right!, "You can bend rules" that was a load of **** too, if computers did take over the world they wouldn't be that stupid and neo would have died in the first minute of being back which would have cut the matrix down to about 30mins and would have made a good short film. The plots got more holes in it than Tomb Raider. It sucked and I'm sure the second and third if they can be arsed to drag it out that long will be just as week. But, hey it'll make a lot of money I'm sure, and as long as the fighting's good and it has lots of pretty graphics people well eat it up like candy.

Originally posted by greppin
The Matrix although visually pleasing was not the big old great movie everyone talks about. The plot was a stupidly more obvious version of Ghost in the Shell. Matrix sucked, the whole "let's make a movie about hackers" theme was stupid neo, a young dark uber-hacker yeah right!, "You can bend rules" that was a load of **** too, if computers did take over the world they wouldn't be that stupid and neo would have died in the first minute of being back which would have cut the matrix down to about 30mins and would have made a good short film. The plots got more holes in it than Tomb Raider. It sucked and I'm sure the second and third if they can be arsed to drag it out that long will be just as week. But, hey it'll make a lot of money I'm sure, and as long as the fighting's good and it has lots of pretty graphics people well eat it up like candy.
Somebody sounds bitter.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
would agree normally, but not here...the story of The Matrix (that is, of all three movies, and more, even) was mapped out way in advance. It's not as if they created the first movie, saw it was a hit, and then sat down and wrote a sequel. They were planning three the whole time, and had the story there the whole time...so I think the next two will be just as good.
Agreed. This seems to be in marked contrast to some other immensely popular trilogy films that will be arriving in theatres over the next 2-5 years.....which, rather than being part of an epic and overarching storyline that actually fits together, seem rather like they were written down over a couple of beers one weekend. Not to name any names.

I think the Matrix needs to take everything thats ever been done in an action movie, and redo it. It would be so good. Could you imagine a car chase, or a flying fight scene, it would be the best thing ever!!!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

This movie is my most anticipated ever.

Yeah, Matrix 2 is definetly on my to-do list.
By the way is there proof that Jet Li is gonna take a role in the movie? I heard somewhere that he was rumored to appear in the matrix but it wasn't confirmed.
Although you do you that The Rock is signed for Revolutions.

I haven't heard anything about Dwayne Douglas "The Rock" Johnson signing on for the third flick...and believe me, it'd be all over the various Internet movie newsstands if he had. And yes, the Jet Li rumor was bandied about something like 8 months ago, I believe, but he will NOT be in the second film. Apparently they just weren't offering enough money.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Where does this guy get his news? A spotted cow in the pasture?

The Rock is signed for an actioner flick next, forgot the name of the movie but it has Hell in it.

Back to The Matrix: Reloaded.

How many ways can Neo kick someone's a*s in this movie?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I read The Rock "supposedly" signing on for Revolutions on IGN.com. I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear that it was a rumor.
You guys are tense or something......

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
No, you didn't say it was rumored...

Lemme see what The Rock has on his schedule *thumbing through current EW*

Rock's next feature is Helldorado and begins shooting this fall.

But I'm going to start a thread about this since we can't seem to get back to the topic of Matrix Reloaded.

RPG Man
Originally posted by greppin

WOW, someone doesnt get the message.

Anyways, why dont you guys stop wondering and go read the whole story on it, it took me just 5, maybe 10 minutes out of my time to read about it, andyou should too if some of you are such big matrix fans. wow, people are stupid. because of teh deaths, the producers had to make a little re-write in teh script in order to bring the oracle back for the third one, and alliyah was dropped an put into the background with the rest of the rebels. all you gotta do is read.

Actually I think it was supposed to be out in January or February of this year at first, but then Aaliyah died and that screwed it all up. Just what I heard on the news (about when it was coming out)

crazed out movie freak
loved the first one and am waiting breathlessly for the next ones

Who knows all the stuff about this? A set with cameras at all angles! Technology never to be used again because it is so advanced, one great original concept which not only brings us heart pumping action but a plotline which keeps us listening to try decode all the riddle talk!

Still, not as good as Duck Vader...What?

Recently, the 'most complex sequence ever to be caught on film' started shooting in the streets of Sydney with a low-flying helicoptor. They'll be continuing the shoot of this sequence for two consecutive Sundays in Sydney's CBD.

HEY,Greppin, are you mad because you didnt understsand, the first Matrix, its your opinion to think that way, its cool,but this movie proved to have a story and the fx to make it work, I'm sure the next 2 will be better then the first