Michael Keaton
11.94%
8 votes
Val Kilmer
5.97%
4 votes
George Clooney
67 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Michael Keaton 100,000,000% love that guy!

Batman was best when done by Keaton in the direction of Burton hands down no argument!!! If you think otherwise you are just lame.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Danny Da Vito was the best ever !!!! That sexy little man!!!OOh Wait I forgot he played poison ivy.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by usernameme
Batman was best when done by Keaton in the direction of Burton hands down no argument!!! If you think otherwise you are just lame.
There's certainly a big difference between Burton's vision of Batman and that of Nolan.

Burton seemed to envision Batman as some nebulous figure in the background of all the seedy enterprises of Gotham. The first two Batman films are told primarily from the perspective of everyone BUT Batman.

Nolan seemed to have a similar perspective, but for the fast-cut action sequences only. Otherwise, the story was very much Batman's (as it had to be; it was an origin story).

I dunno; I go for the heavy characterization over the heavy stylization. And as much as I love Elfman's Batman music, I think Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard really knocked it out of the park.

Out of the candidates, I voted for Val Kilmer.

But I think Christian Bale owns em all.

Dean Koontz, Odd Thomas

I voted for goerge clooney thats because in the poll they never had chritian beil i recon geroge clooney was the second best batman and christian beil is the first best batman.

has to be christian bale

Wuv,tru wuv will forrow you forevah
Michael Keaton was the best of the movie Batmans.

Christian Bale was the best batman. This is an incomplete survey.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by Rock24cb
Christian Bale was the best batman. This is an incomplete survey.
It's from 2003, so yes.