Spiderman 3 (2007)

Tools    

BANNED (PLANT)
nice pic jrs...i just cnt wait for the movie as well......i wish its 2007 already.

im looking forward to the 3rd part...i hope they will not fail us..our expectations and all that.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Suspect's Reviews

Lord of the Idiots!
I read they officially announced Venom at comic con... and they showed the first cgi footage of him. If someone gets a hold of this footage, please link it! Ive been searching all morning with no luck. There supposedly was other clips in it as well. Also, they said harry will be either the new green goblin or the hobgoblin... so i guess that debate goes on hold now as well.

Originally Posted by LordIdiot
I read they officially announced Venom at comic con... and they showed the first cgi footage of him. If someone gets a hold of this footage, please link it! Ive been searching all morning with no luck. There supposedly was other clips in it as well. Also, they said harry will be either the new green goblin or the hobgoblin... so i guess that debate goes on hold now as well.
Check out JoBlo's description here.

** I'll be going to next years' San Diego ComicCon and I can't wait!!!!

i cant wait for spider man 3 to come out in the cinemas spider man 1 and 2 was so good it left me hanging on the edge of my seat. does anyone know the exact date of when the movie is gonna be realeased in 2007?...

BANNED (PLANT)
that is a wonderful poster jrs!!!!
thanks for posting!

Please Turn Off Your Cell Phones
&search=venom%20comic%20con

Please Turn Off Your Cell Phones
&search=spiderman%203%20comic%20con

the first one was removed..hurry b4 this one is removed

Small Sandman poster where it seems he's hiding back his daughter who is holding a teddy bear.

You guys make way to big a deal about his size, if the CGI looks good it will be awesome! I cannot WAIT for this film, although the first two installments were a bit childish I still really enjoyed them; I am hoping for a darker more ominous film a la Empire Strikes Back!

so, apparantly Bruce Campbell is playing Mysterio

oh well, forgive me for not being up to date

Wuv,tru wuv will forrow you forevah
I am looking forward to this movie, although I really was kinda dissapointed with the 2nd film. I hope they can turn it around with this one and make a much more darker evil Spiderman.

Someone needs their fill.
I watched the trailer and thought to myself, "god, they need to make this film." But then I thought of how little venom was in it and how I wish that somewhere out there was that sweet venom footage everyone was talking about. I know there've been posts but it gets taken down so fast I never get to see it.

Could someone please post or email me [email protected] with some of this sweet footage?