What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Wuv,tru wuv will forrow you forevah
Congratulating kinukinu for reaching and passing 25 posts.

You ready? You look ready.
Just had my mom's 50th birthday party. And the best part was my crush since the 3rd grade was here. Gosh, she's so beautiful. I was all excited when I saw her but, I was so shy as well. She gave me a hug too!! That was great!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Wuv,tru wuv will forrow you forevah
Eating an Ice Cream Sandwich. And I would like to wish John McClane's mom a Happy Birthday.

Just got out of shower and worked on my forehead curl. I asked my girfriend if I looked more like Superman or Squiggy. Yeah.........she said Squiggy........guess who aint getting any tonight?!!!

Just sitting in front of the PC bored out of my mind

Sitting in a hotel in Ohio. Tomorrow, I'm going to see the world's largest vacuum chamber. Click here And I will also be seeing the B-2 facility. Click here Gosh, my dad is really cool.

Gonna go to bed soon. Getting late here.

^ That sounds really cool what you are gonna see tomorrow.

Congratulating Nebbit for passing 15,000 posts.

Sitting in a hotel in Michigan now. I'm also working on creating a plan to starting my business and I'm also still wowed from the NASA facility earlier today. It was absoultely amazing.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Printing off train timetables, and thinking whether I can actually get to work on time with them.

About to head home from work. I am taking a four day weekend to spend time with my brother who is visiting from California. Tonight we will hit Logans Roadhouse and drink a few frozen Long Islands and eat some buffalo chicken sandwhiches, then it is off to a movie. Then we may hit a sports bar or two. I hope it is a good four days, I need a mini vacation.

Originally Posted by 7thson
About to head home from work. I am taking a four day weekend to spend time with my brother who is visiting from California. Tonight we will hit Logans Roadhouse and drink a few frozen Long Islands and eat some buffalo chicken sandwhiches, then it is off to a movie. Then we may hit a sports bar or two. I hope it is a good four days, I need a mini vacation.
Have a nice time

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Fighting jetlag...........

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Level 2 : Farmer
Just took off my tongue ring because i bit it so hard that it chipped my tooth so i will never put it on again! =(

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yikes, sounds painful!

I'm taping and watching the final table of the World Series of Poker on Pay Per View. (Taping it for Yoda and his brother to watch later.) They sucked me into taping it for them before I realized it was going to be, like, four days long or something.

I forgot that I always watch poker once it's not live and edited down to a few short hours. So far it's been nearly six hours and there are still 6 guys left out of the original 9.

[counting her blank tapes one more time...]