Should the next countdown be the 2010s?

Tools    

Whose gonna do the honors and make a recommendations 2010s thread, I can't wait to share my recommendations

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

Whose gonna do the honors and make a recommendations 2010s thread, I can't wait to share my recommendations
That's the preliminary thread, right? Once Yoda confirms that the 2010s countdown will be next, I'll put it up since I'm the host.

That's the preliminary thread, right? Once Yoda confirms that the 2010s countdown will be next, I'll put it up since I'm the host.
Some countdowns have separate recommendation threads, mostly to keep eligibility questions from getting lost among all the other posts. I did this with the animation countdown, but I don't think it's necessary for a decade list since eligibility is pretty straight forward.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Add another "Yes" to the 2010s.

I've already started watching movies and working on my list.

I'm for it. We've done two genre ones (is foreign a genre? Maybe not), so another decade one will mix things up nicely. Plus, it's an opportunity to give Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 its due.
Oh shit!....sorry

Right, got my one-pointer sorted already ..... now it's just a simple matter of sorting 163 possibilities (plus anything new I might watch that's worthy) into the remaining 24 spots

it's usually a separate thread but I just looked up on search and we didn't have a separate recommendations thread for the 2000's, so might as well just have the shared recommendations in the preliminary thread.

Havent you all run out of countdown categories by now? I mean I know weve had a countdown for every category of movie there is, including decades.
How about a TV Commercial Countdown?

Yup, it's 2010s, in case anyone wasn't sure, already started making plans with SpelingError. Few things to do but I think we'll be ready to throw a preliminary thread up no later than next week.

I'm late but can I still vote? I vote for 2010s. Yes!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."