Click image for larger version

Name:	Michael%20vs.%20Jason%20Poster.JPG
Views:	542
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	3402  

Originally Posted by RoMaN DEMENT
this is enough Prof if not ask me and i will get the site
That's no proof at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, I know for a fact that it isn't even going to be released nor was it even it filmed.

Originally Posted by jrs
That's no proof at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, I know for a fact that it isn't even going to be released nor was it even it filmed.
i can get a site for prof

VERSUS
Michael Meyers Vs. Jason Voorhees

ERIC: It's Halloween at Crystal Lake, and two of horror's most notorious serial killers are about to clash for the first time, blade against blade. Just imagine the creepy Halloween score mixed with the chi chi chi ha ha ha stalking sound effects for Friday the 13th, and then think about the two white masks staring each other down, then try to imagine who you think would win this one. I see them on pretty much even ground, but of course there are several factors to think about, so let us look at each of our killer's strengths and weaknesses and see if we can come up with a winner.

The Shape

If his doctor, Sam Loomis, is to be believed, Michael Myers is not all that human, is in fact pure evil itself. "Inhumanly patient", and devoid of all emotion, he seems to be the perfect killing machine. Add to that the fact that he can never stay down, no matter what is done to him, and his remarkable strength, plus his strange uncanny knowledge of things he has no right to know, and we have a most formidable opponent.

Strengths: Michael Myers is the master of stealth, quiet as a cat and seemingly able to appear and disappear like a ghost. Like I said, this guy is almost too patient, he could wait days hiding in one spot, never moving an inch, then strike at just the right time. He is also much craftier than his opponent. One of his M.O.'s is to dress up like someone the victim trusts (he's done this in almost all the movies), never lifting a finger until the victim is completely unawares. Probably the biggest advantage he has over Jason is his complete lack of emotions. You can taunt him, you can kick him in the nuts, nothing will anger him. He does everything with cold precision. Jason is quite different in this regard.

Weaknesses: I listed Michael's patience as one of his strengths, yet at times it is his severe weakness. This guys does not believe in running! Why has Laurie been able to avoid his large butcher knife? She runs. This weakness may not matter in a battle with Jason, however (I just can't seem to picture Jason running from anyone), yet it just might. Jason could fight Mike awhile, then run away and recoup for a bit--- it's a long shot, but you know, in these versus battles, everything has to be considered. The biggest weakness Mike has against Jason is his mortality. Sure, Loomis likes to call him the Devil himself, and Mike does possess the ability to take much more of a beating than the average mortal and to appear dead for a time (in H20, he was even able to fool the paramedics into pronouncing him dead. I guess he can control his heart rhythm in much the same way Hanibal Lector could). Still, Michael Myers is only human, something Jason has not been in a very long time.

Jason

Jason Voorhees is the undead killer of Camp Crystal lake, and though he has been put out of commission several times, he has never been truly beaten. Also possessed of super-human strength, and his talent with a wide variety of weapons (everything from chainsaws to machetes), plus his unending desire to avenge his dead mother, Jason has become a horrifying legend at Crystal Lake.

Strengths: Jason's weapon of choice, the machete, has a much wider range than the butcher knife that Myers insists on using (though in Halloween 2, Mike made wonderful use of other items, such as scalpels and hammers). I also see him as a bit stronger than Myers, though not by much. Jason can also take much more of a beating than his foe, having been cleaved through the skull with an ax, stabbed through the head with an iron poker, drowned, electrocuted, even dissolved by toxic waste, and like the energizer bunny, he just keeps going and going.

Weaknesses: Impatience! If a victim is outrunning the hockey masked killer, he tends to just throw his machete, impaling them where they are. This tactic would definitely hurt him against Myers, for the Shape would then catch it in midair and use it on the defenseless stalker. And while Myers is silent as a ninja, Jason is lumbering and completely without caution or finesse. If you were being stalked by Jason, you would definitely know it; you would be able to hear him stomping along before he found you. Also, he can be angered, especially if you know which buttons to press, and that makes him even more of a clumsy foe. It may seem like I'm just throwing my hands up and saying "he's useless", but that isn't quite true. Jason is almost like the Hulk--- he can afford to be this way, he is that much of a bad ass.

Since both of our combatants are stalkers, let us imagine them starting off on opposite ends of the playing field (let's just make if a forest), and allowing them to "stalk" each other. At the start, Myers has the biggest advantage since he is much better at hiding, and he would be the first to see Jason, lumbering along the woods. Jason passes a large tree, and from behind springs the Shape, driving his knife deep into Jason's back. But Jason surprises Mike and spins around, slashing him across the chest. Jason pulls the knife out of his back and gets ready for the kill, but the Shape is gone.

Now they've each got a measure of the other's abilities, they are much more wary and not likely to underestimate their foe. Jason is a little more sneaky now (he has shown an ability to be this way from time to time in the past), yet Myers is of course much better at this, and once again he is the one to see Jason first. He waits, however, before acting. Myers is weaponless now, and Jason has shown an ability to resist the usual attack that Myers is known for. Plus, Jason's attack on Mike has opened up his chest, and his ribs are completely exposed. He is now bleeding profusely, and though the pain does not seem to bother him in the least, he is becoming increasingly weak through blood loss.

In the end, Jason comes across Michael Myers' unconscious form on the ground, and he drives his machete straight through the Shape. He stands back, to appreciate his handy work, when all of a sudden his head is seized from behind and twisted completely around. Jason falls, but he does not die. He tries to get up, but his assailant now has the discarded machete, and with a powerful swing, Jason's head comes off and lands several feet away. Jason is not dead, not in the literal sense, yet he is incapacitated, and in all versus bouts, that amounts to a defeat. The mysterious figure then retrieves his mask and clothing (which were stuffed with leaves), puts them on and goes off to his home town of Haddonfield.

Jason's anger was his undoing. Having misjudged his foe on their first confrontation, he was a bit too eager to act, when a few moments of observation would have revealed the fake decoy for what it was. Myers had no feelings to cloud his judgement, and being the patient guy he is, he was able to craft his little ploy. Eventually, Myers was able to treat his wounds and continue on his quest to destroy all of his living relatives (though, poetically, he was eventually defeated by Laurie Strode in the same manner he dispatched Jason).

The Verdict: Michael Myers Wins!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAUL: Readers have been demanding this Versus match-up for ages, so it's about time we addressed this classic hellish Halloween show-down. One reason why the fight is so appropriate seems to be, besides being modern horror heroes, Jason and Mike Meyers are pretty evenly matched and their modus operandi is to slash, slay, and slaughter. Any way you look at it, this will be bloody and brutal, and it will not end quickly.

But although Eric makes a decent case for Mike Meyers, I'm gonna have to disagree with him. First of all, I don't think Meyers' patience is that great an advantage. Whatever jump he gets on Jason will do little good against Jason's near invulnerability. Moreover, Meyers is, like Eric said, slow. Jason shows more ferocity and mobility, I think, effectively nullifying whatever initiative Meyers might gain through patience.

Also, Jason shows more killing versatility than Meyers because Jason seems to be more resourceful in terms of weapons and ways of killing his victims. His strength also seems superior to Meyers, making a hand-to-hand or any close quarters exchange weigh in Jason's favor.

And how well would Meyers' tricks really work on a guy like Jason? The whole disguise gimmick would be worthless, and playing possum would only give Jason the chance to hack ol' Mike into gruesome little chunks. It's not that I think Meyers would roll over and die, of course, and I think these guys are too equally matched not to exchange many, many blows (and pop right back up unfazed, naturally). But the otherwordly Jason just edges out Meyers in the brutality department and that's all it takes for Meyers to lose.

This brings up my final point. Is Mike Meyers really supernatural, or just a really, really crazy man? I tend to think he's the latter, despite what he's survived. Jason, however, is bona fide hellish, right? We know for a fact that he is otherworldly. This is the final straw that breaks Mike's back--a real hellion versus a serious, but merely mortal man? The supernatural wins everytime. Let the blood fly and blades fillet, and it's Meyers we'll see fertilizing the ground when the dust settles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: If you're unfamiliar with our Versus groundrules, please read this brief explanation. Please don't comment on the bout until you've read these rules!

What major studio release doesn't have an official site or trailer out only a few months from its release date? The poster is a fake, and some site saying the movie's coming out is not proof (which it not spelled with one O, by the way).

Thread closed. Don't clog up the board with nonsense, please.