Is It Best To Watch Movies Alone?

Tools    

It really depends on what movie you're going to see

My 2 kitties watch with me. They sometimes are frightened by loud sounds in the movies, but, altogether, we have a nice time.
awhh thats soo cute i have 2 cats aswell one of them always sleep in my bed with me always interrupts me when i game so i put a movie on for both of us lol

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You can always watch with your co-pilate
Don't have one.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The trick is not minding
awhh thats soo cute i have 2 cats aswell one of them always sleep in my bed with me always interrupts me when i game so i put a movie on for both of us lol
Ori always has to be on my lap when I知 on the couch. So she値l hop on and roll around on my lap or head butt me while I知 trying to watch my movie, desperately trying to get my attention or some belly rubs.
She痴 a very needy kitty. 😻

Ori always has to be on my lap when I知 on the couch. So she値l hop on and roll around on my lap or head butt me while I知 trying to watch my movie, desperately trying to get my attention or some belly rubs.
omg thats soo cute thats like my cat cyrus he does that all time always sleeps between my legs digging his claws in my legs and stomach lol same with my 2 kittys lol 😻😻😻

We watch movies on top of our king-size bed. For attention Kandy will flop on her back with her exposed tummy. She knows this is irresistible.