Movies That Made You Cry!!!

Tools    

Tokyo Story, Imitation of Life, Forrest Gump, Magnolia, Toy Story 3. Not all of them have made me cry but I've at least gotten choked up during each.

May not be a movie, but it is a show I follow... The Walking Dead. I teared up pretty badly on watching that show.

Of course, the famous Titanic. That movie always makes me down and teary eyed.

Bambi
Toy Story 3
almost cried at Twins
The Artist
Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too
Spongebob movie

Many films made me cry or choke up, these days it doesn't happen as often. Often it depends on my state of mind also, I can know at the time and say to myself, 'if I were more involve in the action of the film, this scene surely would have got me going'.

The scene I remember most from longest ago would be Midnight Cowboy, it wasn't just Ratzo dying, but something about the empty, helpless and 'not yet registered' look in Voigt's eyes while cradling his departed friend, it was almost unbearable.

Well, I cannot imagine how a person could be so emotionally affected by such a movie. But everything is possible.
I suppose you didn't cry at the scene where Spongebob and Patrick made it to the crown at a gift shop where they almost died from that sunlight from that desk lamp

I suppose you didn't cry at the scene where Spongebob and Patrick made it to the crown at a gift shop where they almost died from that sunlight from that desk lamp
No, I did not.

Though I cried in several other animated movies. Such as (I have already commented on some before):

- Only Yesterday
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Grave of the Fireflies
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (the 8th or 9th time I watched was the most powerful time)
- Princess Mononoke
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie (only non-Ghibli though)

I almost cried watching Porco Rosso, Whisper of the Heart and Kiki's Delivery Service as well, another set of animated movies. That taking into account movies I watched recently.

Akira Kurosawa said he cried watching Kiki's Delivery Service and he was 79 at the time.

I haven't seen Kiki in a long time but I don't recall any drama,

I cry at nearly everything!

Happy Endings make me cry let alone sad endings!

My Sisters Keeper
Stepmom
My Girl
Lion King
Mighty Joe Young
The Blind Side
PS I Love You
The Last Song
Dear John
Hunger Games
Up
Toy Story 3
The Vow

Just to name a few.

I always cry watching Benji the Hunted and Watership Down. Also, because of its music, the animated Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.

No, I did not.

Though I cried in several other animated movies. Such as (I have already commented on some before):

- Only Yesterday
- My Neighbor Totoro
- Grave of the Fireflies
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (the 8th or 9th time I watched was the most powerful time)
- Princess Mononoke
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie (only non-Ghibli though)

I almost cried watching Porco Rosso, Whisper of the Heart and Kiki's Delivery Service as well, another set of animated movies. That taking into account movies I watched recently.

Akira Kurosawa said he cried watching Kiki's Delivery Service and he was 79 at the time.
Princess Mononoke, Yes I cracked up to that slightly as well. Such a brilliant film beautiful from the beginning to end. I'm also hoping to sit down and watch Grave of the Fireflies whilst i am on leave from work.

I Have cried to a few films but easily the strangest was Click when Adam Sandler is lying in the road screaming at his family and its raining... I didn't even like the film that much but the scene was upsetting.