Favorite Lines from your favorite movies!

Tools    

Swashbuckler Extraordinaire
"It's a clip on"
"Are you sure?"

"You see this in bad tv"

-When in doubt, Kill it

Jesus Quintana: What's this day of rest s*it? What's this bulls*it? I don't f*ckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the f*cks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man -- ha ha! I was gonna f*ck you in the a$$ Saturday. I f*ck you in the a$$ next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

I could listen to that rant over and over.

I must become Caligari..!
"Bazooko's Circus is what the world would be doing every Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war."

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

"It's okay. He's just admiring the shape of your skull."

"Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing -- intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out!"
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

"It's a clip on"
"Are you sure?"-

Was that Tommy Boy or Black Sheep; can't quite remember but it was one of those Chris Farley/David Spade things.

I like :

-"It's so stimulating being your head"

-"You know what this is? This is the smallest violin in the world playing just for the waitresses."

-"You've got anti-freeze, haven't you?"

Don't know why I like them, but there you go.

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

The Green Lantern
"Lokk at him. He looks like the kind of guy who would beg for sex. I should know. We can smell our own."--Mallrats

"Fly Fat-ass!! Fly!!"--Mallrats

"Tell'em Steve-Dave"--Mallrats, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

"No Ticket."--The Last Crusade, Dogma

"I am the first. Once loved above all others. A perfect love, but like all true loves one day it whithers on the vine."--The Prophecy

"Little Tommy Daget. How I loved hearing your prayers every night. Then you quickliy jump into bed so afraid I was underneath there...and I was. You want to know what hell is like Thomas. It's not lakes of burning oil or chains of ice. It's being removed from God's sight and having his Word taken from you."--The Prophecy
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

"Self-improvement is masturbation."

BANNED
"You had me at hello."

Originally Posted by SPIDEI2_MAN__
"You had me at hello."
Jerry Maguire?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
"You think he's gone? He's NEVER gone!!!"

"We need to find ourselves a Smurfette..."

"Today we're going to teach poodles how to fly!"

"Yes, I would love some chocolate @ss Cream."

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

"I work for myself, ya well your boss sucks", Charlie's Angels.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Sickman
Jerry Maguire?
Yup Yup

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
"We need to find ourselves a Smurfette..."
Donnie Darko

BANNED
Thought of another one..

"ill suck your cock for a thousand dollars"
The Big Lebowski

"Do ya feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"

"Yippe ki yay mother****er"

"PC load letter? What the **** does that mean?"
I know what your thinking, did he fire 6 shots or only 5? Well, in all this mess I kind of lost track myself, but seeing that this is a .44 magnum, the most pwerful handgun in the world and could shoot your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk? - Dirty Harry

Someone Save Us College Kids
snocch to the mother****in mooch
Jay- from dogma

Dont make me angry you wont like me when im angry
hulk movie and av

kyles mom is a bitch
cartmen south park

half baked
get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip man some beef jerky penut butter hiunkan duck ice cream chllacte make sure you got chollact pop corn red poop corn carm ckarkers and chollacte so we can make some smore man celery crunch berry pizzas two huge boxes pizass
and funnions........ any thing else yeah whats stuff called we use to eat all the time back in the day pussy sure.

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
half baked
get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip man some beef jerky penut butter hiunkan duck ice cream chllacte make sure you got chollact pop corn red poop corn carm ckarkers and chollacte so we can make some smore man celery crunch berry pizzas two huge boxes pizass
and funnions........ any thing else yeah whats stuff called we use to eat all the time back in the day pussy sure.

screwed up sorry

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. "