The Outsider (HBO series)

Tools    

Havent read the thread because I dont want anything spoiled, but I took the bait and started watching this Stephen King story. Ive read alot of King, to the point where I can see his patterns of storytelling, and 9 out of 10 times he writes a gripping tale that just wilts at the end leaving me feeling gypped.

Just finished episode 5 of this series, yeah its great, but the scariest dread im getting is will he deliver all the way to the end? Ill be back.

Finished it. Just got done reading the thread too. Honestly from how disappointing past ending to King projects can be, this one wasnt as bad. Meaning it wasnt good, but not "as bad", I guess thats somehwere right underneath "fair to middlin'", only Holly would know.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm considering giving this another watch. Mostly, I want to pay more attention to the framing and camera work, timing, focus, aperture, etc. Like a technical study? I don't want to think much on the story, as this will be my second or third time through. So I don't think I'll miss anything that I've not already caught there. Anyone interested in commenting on that angle as I go along?

I'm not committed to any time soon, but I keep meaning to do this and only seem to put it off. I thought this might be a good prod.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear