I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Goonies
Emperor's New Groove
Bug's Life
Toy Story 1&2
Bone Collector
Jurrasic Park
Replacements
The Jerk(and thats all i need...oooh i need this)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Frequency
Coming To America
Trading Places

That should do it, and yes i've seen Cube too. Very bizarre movie, and why they would make a sequel to it is beyond me.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

in order:
jurrasic park
fight club
the way of the gun
little nemo
the lost world
pulp fiction
dogma
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

The Breakfast Club
Wierd Science
Ferris Bueller
American Pie
Road Trip
Star Wars 4
Rocky
The Wizard of Oz
Cannonball Run (a guilty pleasure)

and many more.
Legends of the Fall
BraveHeart
American History X

There are those who call me...Tim.
The Phantom Menace (probably my most watched video)
The Empire Strikes Back
The Matrix
The Nutty Professor
The Truman Show
The Shawshank Redemption
Pirates of the Caribbean (most watched DVD)
LOTR: The Two Towers

And loads more that I can't remember at the moment...

[EDIT]
I suppose I should really put some Disney films in here, seeing as I watched them so many times when I was younger.

Basil the Great Mouse Detective
Aladdin
The Lion King

I can repeat the entire Pulp Fiction script from start to finish, if you know what I mean.

Recently I've been watching Punch Drunk Love over and over. It's one of the most intoxicating movies I've ever seen. I'm totally spellbound as soon as it starts. If all you know of Sandler is slapstick comedies, prepare to be hit upside the head big time.

I always watch old Kung Fu movies. Seven Samurai, Sonny Chiba joints, etc. It may be new, but I've been watching both Kill Bill's like religion. In my own humble opinion, it could be Quentin's best work as a filmmaker to date, even better then Pulp Fiction. He's crammed everything I love, kung fu, westerns, sword-fighting, Michael Madsen, and lots of gore into two kick ass movies. I guess it holds sentimental value for me.
Jeff Buckley - Sketches For My Sweetheart The Drunk
At The Drive-In - Acrobatic Tenemant
Air - Moon Safari

"I'm the man,"
~ David Carradine, Kill Bill Vol. 2

Fight Club
Dead Like Me
Pirates of the Caribbean
Bourne Identity

On the lighter side, I find that the Princess Bride and Dumb and Dumber are movies I can watch over and over.

I can also repeatedly watch O Brother Where Art Thou, American Beauty and Barb Wire if the mood is right.

Pirates of the Caribbean. All. The. Time.
um..... what else is there? lol.
*Signs
*Always
*The Hunt for Red October
*Pirates of the Caribbean; TCotBP
*High Noon

Girl,interrupted, Hackers, The butterfly effect!! can't get enough of them!

Mrs. BDT to y'all
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Excess Baggage
3. Scary Movie
4. Blazing Saddles
5. Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Plus all the disney films!

And this is my BOOMstick!
If there is one movie that I never get tired of, it has to be "Dude, Where's My Car?" Once I watched it 3 times in one night

"Independence Day". Watched it every day, for an entire year and then some...

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Diablo
"Independence Day". Watched it every day, for an entire year and then some...
That's hardcore.

The Usual Suspects - The fact that the movie is about 1 hour and a half, has excellent acting, unique characters, and a wicked ending makes this a movie I haven't gotten tired of even though I've seen it like 30 times.

Scarface - I love Al Pacino's acting in this film, and seeing his rise and fall as a drug dealer and coke connect is always interesting.

Brother - My favourite movie. The action is fast paced and brutal, and the themes like loyalty, brotherhood, and respect makes it a lot better than most of the crap Hollywood is putting out today.

The Exorcist - One of my favourite horror movies. For some reason, it doesn't get old, even though I've watched it like 20 times.

Start Angry...End Mad
D2: mighty ducks
Urban Legends
Breakfast club
sixteen candles
oceans eleven
american beauty