Oops. It was james. sorry james!
xx
Jozie

well movies i can watch over and over (and i do) are:

Dracula
Pulp Fiction
Chasing Amy
From Dusk 'Till Dawn

I have seen many movies over and over again which makes me think... why? Why watch it over and over again? You already know what's going to happen Anyway one movie that I just saw for the first time a couple of weeks ago I have now seen for over 10 times atleast. That would be Blazing Saddles. I thought that was pretty funny. Here are a list of other movies that I love to watch:

-The Green Mile (kind of long so I dont watch too often)
-Spaceballs
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
-Gone in 60 Seconds
-Con Air
-The Rock
-Liar Liar
-The Mask
-Shanghai Noon

I guess you can say that is a list of my favorite movies or something. There are probably more I just can't think of them off the top of my head. My movie collection is kind of small but I can't find all the good ones like Forrest Gump... I have seen it a few times and I would like to have it on DVD (or even VHS) but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Humm... well I have seen Rocky Horror Picture Show more times than I would care to admit.

Lately I have been watching Mallrats when I can't get to sleep, so that's pretty much every night.

Of course there's the Star Wars trilogy.

I have seen Crouching Tiger aproximately 10x time (4 in the theater and 6 since I bought it 5 days ago).

I am sure there are quite a few others I just can't think of them right now.

OOOOOOoooooooo Mighty John Mouse, what a cool coverpage. Makes my sis-in-law's Flick-Chick page look like nuthin'!

I too like Casablanca, Matrix, Ghost Dog and Nosferatu. As you're a SF nut also, check your video store & see if you can find a creepy little number (in French, as I recall) named "City of Lost Children." Same sort of thing as "Delicatessen" but not as gruesome.

Trade you movie site for movie site:
http://www.freelookbookstore.com/E-Zine/chick.html

See what you think. (Reviews are ok I think, but your graphics are MUCH cuter!)

Love to all,

Jozie

Xmen
back to the future
indiana jones
mask of zorro
xmen
blues brothers
oh and did i mention Xmen?
lost count of how many times i have seen it. if you pause it at the right moment you can see Hugh Jackmans... never mind.

Holy crap Jozie you are starting to scare me! I was just wondering a few days ago if anyone on the board had seen City of Lost Children. The wife and I rented it a few months ago and I am still thinking about it. The young girl in it was phenomenal, though it is a bit hard for me to be sure because I can't understand her

I am working on redoing my webpage actually. I will post the details in the Intermission forum. If you would like to see where I am going with it check out

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~s8mosey/menu9.html

It's just a very very rough draft, but I am trying to make space for a logo I am having designed.

If you would like any of the templates I have created just drop me a line, I think you can email me from the forum, otherwise just sign my guestbook or something. I can send them over to you and you are free to use them... I think I have 3 or 4 now.

Marnie, The Omen, True Romance, Titanic, Pretty in Pink, Pretty Woman, Legends of the Fall, Grumpy Old Men, Grumpier Old Men, Home Alone 1, and all of the National Lampoon "Vacation" movies, w/ the exception of Vegas Vacation(Once was enough).

I'm new here, so this is the first I've read this thread. I was surprised (and happy) to see Pigsnie mention Yojimbo and Seven Samurai. Akira Kurosawa is a genius. I also love Rashomon (a work of art) and Throne of Blood.

Other than those, my favorite films are Clint Eastwood westerns. I think I've seen High Plains Drifter more than any other movie. Others of his that I love: A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Pale Rider, Unforgiven.

And I love Adam Sandler. I've seen Happy Gilmore and The Wedding Singer a few times each.

Welcome, Matt. You now belong to our select little Kurosawa fan club which consists of myself, Wart, SteveN and PLite (my little brother -- you wouldn't want to meet him, trust me). You are also welcome to post in our Badger thread, in which we speak about anything that pleases.

PS. Please vote in Zweeedorf's Poll in the General Movie
Discussion forum. I do believe we're stuck at 8. Unless we get 10 votes, PLite will start threating this board with unpleasant gaseous emissions.

Already voted in Zweeedorf's poll. I'll check out the badger thread. It's a looooong one

Yo -- Mighty John. Thanks for the review of Evolution. Had planned to miss that one, though I like the Xfiles man. (What did you think of "Return to Me"?) Being forced to see Fast & Furious ( whoa -- furious about that) -- for which your links are not up, by the way. Nice easy-access site, (Comment on the illo) but you gotta stay awake to review the movie!
Love,
Jozie

QUIZ SHOW
JURASSIC PARK (I loved that movie when I was ten..)
ANOTHER STAKEOUT ("It's STICKley!")
THE LITTLE MERMAID
MAGNOLIA
SAY ANYTHING
AMERICAN BEAUTY
CINDERELLA
MY FAIR LADY
RAGING BULL
ROCKY
TOY STORY
PARENT TRAP
THE WEDDING SINGER
RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK
PULP FICTION

A lot of these were when I was a kid, obviously...Although, my father would argue that I still am a kid

FERRIS BUELLER..Oh, I forgot that one! I love that flick!

The movies ive seen over and over again arnt exactly some of the best but the ones i ahve truly seen over and over again are from whe i was like 7

They are:

Look whos Talking Now Films
Star Wars
Starship Troopers
The Back to the Future films

I know every single line to Wayne's World but still love it.
Others Ive seen a billion times:
The Princess Bride
The Big Lebowski
Star Wars movies
Indiana Jones movies
Get Shorty
Holy Grail
Mars Attacks!
Happy Gilmore
Billy Madison
Mission: Impossible
Grosse Pointe Blank
The Usual Suspects

clue
the 'burbs
back to the future
indiana jones and the temple of doom
evil dead II
blow out
bullitt

There are quite a few movies that I've seen over and over but one of my favorites is PULP FICTION.

Great screenplay
Great soundtrack
Great acting

I don't remember how many times I've seen it but I used to watch it every day before going to work when it first came out on video.