2 possible Mad Max sequels

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I looked and couldnt find but if this is a duplicate please let me know and I'll get it nuked.

Seriously? Considering Fury Road took 20 years to make poor George will be older than Harry Ford by the time these come out.

http://movieweb.com/mad-max-fury-roa...george-miller/

This might just do nobody any good.
After Fury Road, it'll be easier for Miller to get the next one rolling. Financing and backing and all that.

He's talked about doing something non-Max related next. A small little movie to break from the decade long production of FR.

I hope they don't bring back Furiosa. I love her as much as the next person but these movies should be treated like the Leone/Eastwood westerns - each its own thing, almost set in different universes.

Max is a gateway to new stories and themes.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
After Fury Road, it'll be easier for Miller to get the next one rolling. Financing and backing and all that.

He's talked about doing something non-Max related next. A small little movie to break from the decade long production of FR.

I hope they don't bring back Furiosa. I love her as much as the next person but these movies should be treated like the Leone/Eastwood westerns - each its own thing, almost set in different universes.

Max is a gateway to new stories and themes.
I love George, and yes I do agree it will be easier to get the dollars for this. My comment was tongue in cheek (and just a stab at Harry as per age - just mucking about).