MoFo Fantasy Football 2015 - Week 7

Tools    

Badger's prediction for my team was put on hold last week. Could this week be the end?
I like your chances this week, the Atlanta offense continues to impress and you have great depth on your bench, too. I just can't help but be a little worried about your chances to keep the winning streak alive in Week 9.

My team is um.....not good. See ya next year!
Too early for that, man.. I really like your team, I think you have a good chance of turning it around and making the playoffs.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I like your chances this week, the Atlanta offense continues to impress and you have great depth on your bench, too. I just can't help but be a little worried about your chances to keep the winning streak alive in Week 9.

Too early for that, man.. I really like your team, I think you have a good chance of turning it around and making the playoffs.
I hope so. I figured I better go after Lacy while I can. He will turn things around after the bye. Unfortunately I'm pretty strapped this week.

I'm probably losing, too; virtually everybody on TONGO's team has found the end zone and/or had one of their best days of the year, and I think two of them weren't even owned coming out of the draft. Oof.

...and now the only starter who hadn't scored just did.

Very kind of TONGO to wait until he's playing me to possibly beat his season points average by 40.

Yeah after 3 weeks of slotting players in that were supposed to play but didnt, grrr, I finally have a truly fully active team this week and theyre all going-off at once. So far OBJ is the only nonscoring holdout, but hes only in 2nd qtr. Having lost 4 games already this season, its gonna be monumental if I make the playoffs. Meaning its unlikely.

Wow.

I loved my team 15 minutes ago. What a blow.
So wrong that my first thought was glad I kept Blue. Bad news, I hate when great players can't stay healthy.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Oh, cool, Arian Foster left the game with what appears to be a significant injury. He was playing late in a blowout.

Awesome.
No clue if an actual deal would have been done, but I was going to offer a trade for him instead of the one we did. Breathing a sigh of relief.

In other news, Rivers is doing swell.

"Freak games" describes Davonta Freeman's entire season. Nature of the beast.

Anyway, the matchups are random, so the tough luck losses are the ones where you have the 2nd or 3rd highest score of any team and lose anyway. Based on current projections you'll likely end up having the 5th or 6th highest.