Rank The Indiana Jones Movies

Tools    

Did a search and found no thread of the sort, figured now is as good a time as any I'm a HUGE fan of the Indiana Jones films and love them all, and I'm sure there's got to be some Indy fans around here. How does the Movie Forums community rate the four in order of preference? My ranking is probably untraditional and controversial, but:

Temple Of Doom
Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull
The Last Crusade

I love The Last Crusade to death, don't get me wrong, just thought it had a bit of a "been there, done that" feeling to it with being so much like Raiders, whereas the other three were very unique from each other. I think all four are top-notch films. Temple Of Doom I'll defend with my dying breath, it's not just my personal favorite Indy film but one of my favorite movies ever, period.

Temple Of Doom
The Last Crusade
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

It pains me to even type that last one. It's nowhere near being on par with the other three.

I was initially quite disappointed with Crystal Skull but grew to like it a lot more with repeat views. I actually tend to rotate between it and The Last Crusade, to be honest.

Temple Of Doom
The Last Crusade
Raiders of the Lost Ark

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

It pains me to even type that last one. It's nowhere near being on par with the other three.
Fix'd

Temple of Doom
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Last Crusade.

I don't consider there to be another movie in the Franchise, as it was such an abomination of cinema that it does not deserve to be spoken about in the same context as the other three.

1.Temple of Doom
2.Raiders of Lost Ark
3.Last Crusade
4.Kingdom of Crystal Skull

Best Sidekick:Short Round

Best 10 minutes:The introduction in Raiders of Lost Ark

Best Villain:Amrish Puri

Best chase scene:Temple of Doom mine

Always prefered the films where they are up against the Nazis and kicking their arses. Not terribly keen on the other two but prefered Kingdom of the Crystal Skull for having Cate Blanchett as the fabulous Irina Spalko and also for bringing back Marion Ravenwood.

The Last Crusade
Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull
Temple of Doom

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Temple Of Doom
Raiders
Last Crusade
Other One

I've already ranked them. In release order:

Raiders Of The Lost Ark 100%
Temple Of Doom 99%
Last Crusade 100%
Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull 1%

My fave order is Last Crusade, Temple of Doom is second and Raiders third.

I don't even rank Skulls in a favourites/non-favourites. It also narrowly missed my Top 10 Worst Films.

Raiders of the Lost Ark
Last Crusade
Temple of Doom
Skull

Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Temple Of Doom
The Last Crusade

I've not seen Crystal Skull.
Don't bother

Kingdom of Crystal Skull isn't a bad movie as many are exaggerating.

Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Temple Of Doom

Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Temple Of Doom
The Last Crusade

I've not seen Crystal Skull.

Give it a chance and see for yourself, you might like it.

I was initially quite disapppointed with KOTCS during my initial viewing but I've grown to enjoy it far more with repeat views since then.