Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I am deciding between seven pounds and seven. I think I will go for the seven pounds.
Huh?

Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart in the Land of Demons.
Is this the one where the local police try to beat a confession out of the baby?

Is this the one where the local police try to beat a confession out of the baby?
That is correct Rockatansky. In the process, the kid end up impressing the whole village, and his father. Because he had made a promise not to tell who gave him the stolen wallet.
The final film is set in a winter landscape, something that suits my personal style pretty well. There is of course Shogun Assassin.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
12 angry men, Finally!

Really not my type of thing, but want to go to the cinema and nothing else that I haven’t seen is on. Trying not to drink but looking at the drinks menu, so likely won’t last long.

Quite liked this, actually. Excels at its job of making one never want to marry into the aristocracy, if that’s what it set out to do - and I think it is.

Really not my type of thing, but want to go to the cinema and nothing else that I haven’t seen is on. Trying not to drink but looking at the drinks menu, so likely won’t last long.
I haven’t been to a movie theater in years & years. And no plans to ever do so again.

So looking forward to Spencer. Nervy of KS to take it on, but I’m sure she’s done well.

I haven’t been to a movie theater in years & years. And no plans to ever do so again.

So looking forward to Spencer. Nervy of KS to take it on, but I’m sure she’s done well.
I like movie theatres. Not sure why, but I do. Well, I am very apprehensive about KS in this role, but a competent person is in charge, so I’m prepared to be impressed.

I expect it’s a bit rubbish, but suppose the idiosyncrasy is still worth taking in.

For a moment there I thought Vicky Krieps was Angeliki Papoulia.
Quite fun, actually. But annoyingly bloodless. Don’t see childbirth, don’t see fall-off-cliff injuries, nothing. Why is everything so ****ing PG?!