"Filmmakers Are Braver in Bush's Second Term"

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by gohansrage
Filamkers
That word is fantastic

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Production companies, even small independant ones, can see an opportunity to make money regardless of someone's term in office. The stats show the majority of the U.S. isn't agreeing with Bush so why wouldn't they make a movie that goes along with that view. Gotta' make them paper stacks homles'. Verd' to ya' moms - I come to drops bombs.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Production companies, even small independant ones, can see an opportunity to make money regardless of someone's term in office. The stats show the majority of the U.S. isn't agreeing with Bush so why wouldn't they make a movie that goes along with that view. Gotta' make them paper stacks homles'. Verd' to ya' moms - I come to drops bombs.
It depends on which way the wind is blowing. The president and the government aren't simply an office, they are also symbols of the entire nation. So during times when the people feel it's their duty to stand behind their leader, their country, the big company executives will think twice before releasing controversial movies that might upset the public. Remember when Michael Moore was booed at at the Academy Awards show for criticizing Bush. Today people would probably not even raise their eyebrows beause now everyone is criticizing Bush.