Movies That Made You Cry!!!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I wouldn't want to be touched that easily. First of all, the film that manages to touch me in that way is highly gauged by me, so had I been cryin' over almost every film, I would have about 400
ratings. Second of all, if a movie touches me once in a while I can appreciate it, but had I been touched by a film every day, I wouldn't appreciate these films so much. Thirdly, given that, point one and second make a paradox of a sort.

there is a movie called " fresh " about this little kid growing up in the projects. any way...there is one scene where some other kid hangs a dog by its collar and shoot him. that was the first time i cried ina movie. and i remember it til this day.

spunder, I think it is very cool that some people manage to get touched easily by movies. I wished I could be touched that easily as well.
I totally agree, I also get touched by some movies like (The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Sweet November, Leon etc.). But LOTR? ) I don't mean to be rude but..yeah...for me this is funny

oh,c'mon,you mean you don't get teary when Sam swims towards Frodo,although he can't swim?

I totally agree, I also get touched by some movies like (The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Sweet November, Leon etc.). But LOTR? ) I don't mean to be rude but..yeah...for me this is funny
LoTR was a more powerful emotional experience for me than The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Sweet November and Leon. I didn't cry but at the time (when I was 14) it was the best thing I ever watched.

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
I'm a sook. A big cry baby. I'm easily reduced to tears when watching a film.

I would be a year older if I listed all the films that have had me reaching for the tissues, but to name a few...

The Green Mile
Imitation of Life
Gladiator
Warrior
An American Crime
The Magdalene Sisters
Stuart: A Life Backwards

It caught me by surprise, but the most recent movie that made me cry like a baby was Real Steel. I'm talking I bawled! Also Wall-e. You can't NOT cry during that movie.

Just watched the first 10 minutes of the new star trek, very drunk after a good night out. Actual tears shed, awesome scene, star fleet at its finest, so hoping into darkness will have the same effect!

best scene of the whole film. just a really great first scene.

I'm a 33 year old male and Marley and me made me cry.

big fish

It depends on the movie .of course. I cried when the movie is romance

There are quite a few for me. I guess I'm a sap. The ones that spring to mind are The Green Mile, The Mist, Forrest Gump, Excision, Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Amazing Spider-Man, Frozen, and Frankenweenie.

Of the above movies listed on this page alone, the ones that I also cried during were An American Crime, Big Fish, and Schindler's List.
And I did not cry during Wall-E :P
I'm sure that ET was mentioned at some point as well, and idk why but that film never quite did anything for me.
Oh, and I almost forgot to say The Lion King. That is all.

First film i remember crying in was Angus.
Think it was supposed to be a comedy

I thin Crash 2005 was the last film that had me bordering on crying. As a male, it was quite a profound movie. The Perks of Being a Wallflower was amazing but didn't leave me in tears -- just emotionally drained.

Nothing would make me ball more in a movie when I was a kid than seeing an animal get hurt. The two that stand out the most were the mutant dog that was kept in a dungeon in the Fly 2 and when the unicorn sunk into the quicksand in the Never Ending Story!

Nothing would make me ball more in a movie when I was a kid than seeing an animal get hurt. The two that stand out the most were the mutant dog that was kept in a dungeon in the Fly 2 and when the unicorn sunk into the quicksand in the Never Ending Story!
Have you seen the Pet Sematary movies, by chance?