"Actors" and why many annoy me

Tools    

Lately have begun to detest many movies. The reason pouting actors, why, why, why do so many go through the entire film with their mouth half open. Are they retarded, mouth breathers, or trying to dry their lungs. Walk around it is very uncommon in real life
Do they the actors think the pout makes them look more attractive. lf they do, thats just posing for the camera, it definitely isn't acting.
Can offer thousands of examples, however would probably offend somebody. However it p.....s me off.

Yet another awe inspiring thread for people to rank on actors that we don't even know.

Awesome.

I guess I hadn't noticed the mouth-gaping phenomenon, unless we're talking about the Twilight movies.

That said, I'd still rather they usually keep their mouths closed for different reasons: the majority of them seem to be remarkably vapid.

It might have something to do with dental hygiene. Whatever the reason, I'm officially giving John Malkovich a pass. He can mouth breathe in any damn role he wants to.