"Almost" Update

Tools    

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
It's a long shot, yes, but we obviously have computers. And these peoples obviously want to see the film.
I've yet to encounter anyone who was desperate to see the movie (as evidenced by the less-than-brisk sales).

I'm pulling the tape on the 31st. Anyone who doesn't order before then misses out. It's a short window, but I can't be bothering with this one while making the next one. (And I doubt any more people will be wanting to buy three weeks from now than there are wanting to buy now. I can't imagine what would change people's minds between now and then).

I was looking, and I saw a weird thing. At one place, I saw it cost $1,525 to press 100 DVDs, but it cost $1,300 to press 1,000 DVDs.

I don't think I've ever seen a situation where the price of 1,000 units was actually less than the price of 100 units. I understand price breaks for larger orders, but that's one heck of a price break at 1,000 units.

Yeah, that is. Not a bad deal, either $1.30 per DVD. Sounds like a bargain, if you happen to need 1,000 of them made. Hey, BTW: flick almost done? You're killin' me, here.

It's rendering right now. I'll output to tape as soon as it finishes (which will be in the morning. It takes a long, long time to render).

Originally posted by ryanpaige
It's rendering right now. I'll output to tape as soon as it finishes (which will be in the morning. It takes a long, long time to render).
Okay then. Sounds cool. I can't wait!

I've been so lazy when it comes to finishing this movie.

I dunno...I can't really say whether that's true or not, because I have no idea how difficult it is to put a movie together. If you say you've been lazy, though, I'll take your word for it. Just ask Sades and Spud how lazy I am about fixing bugs and adding stuff to MoFo, though.

Rendering is a bitch ain't it?

What's the offical running time, Ryan?

Just over 83 minutes total. I knew it was going to be a little short of 90 minutes (the script we shot from was 78 pages), but it's close enough to be feature-length.