I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I knew that one was too easy.

Heartbeeps, Caddyshack 2 and Rock n' Roll High School

Your turn

Good grief.

These four films were directed by three different filmmakers. They were written by different screenwriters. Meaning the link is probably an actor. It is. Sort of. I believe Gideon must have been going for Paul Mazursky, who is a director but also appeared in many films as an actor, including projects he did not produce.

The four films Gideon pulled are Next Stop, Greenwich Village, written and directed by Mazursky, and he does have a small cameo in front of the camera. The second film is Miami Rhapsody, written and directed by David Frankel, where Mazursky has a significant supporting role. The fourth is another Mazursky film, Blume in Love, and again Mazursky has a supporting role. The third movie....ugh. The third film is a recent HBO Max original An American Pickle (2020) directed by Brandon Trost, written by Simon Rich, and starring Seth Rogan in a dual role. Paul Mazursky died in 2014 and had less than nothing to do with An American Pickle. However, he did write, direct, and appear in a 1993 film simply titled The Pickle starring Danny Aiello. So that was another baffling Googling error. As well as the link being an actor, not a director.

But I'm the a**hole and game killer because I don't leave new pics.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That's BS. I would have gotten Runaway in 2 seconds.

Yeah, but I could do it without Google Reverse Image Search.