AHS

Tools    

AHS: Cult
Season 7 promo

Nice promo. Problem is, it does nothing to get me hyped for the show because the two are always very different. Just once I'd like to see a season have the same quality as its promo.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I didnt realise they had already started with the promos. Looks good, but gee someone seems to have an obsession with clowns. I wonder if Falchuk will be able to prevent Murphy's gums from flapping this year.

This new series looks like it's going to be very very interesting. I'm so far behind, I like watching them in order and only half way through Asylum!

This new series looks like it's going to be very very interesting. I'm so far behind, I like watching them in order and only half way through Asylum!
The others are very different in atmosphere to Asylum. You will either love them or hate them, Naus. Really divisive seasons, and D Chatterley will probably agree with me it was an extremely whiney board on imdb. I loved them all. 6 was particularly different. Probably got the most hate of any show I've seen but to me it looked like the actors were having a great time. It's also the most brutal if I recall correctly.

Only 3 days to go but not particularly fussed about the cast. No Lily, no Kathy (WTH???) and for god's sake, no Denis. Cant get excited. Might rewatch this instead

And who the hell is this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colton_Haynes

Only 3 days to go but not particularly fussed about the cast. No Lily, no Kathy (WTH???) and for god's sake, no Denis. Cant get excited.
I know, right? I must say I am all but done with this show. I might give it a try but who knows.
At least Conroy and Winningham are back but only as supporting cast.

Colton Haynes....CW star with a lot of tween following. Seems to be more famous for his selfies than any of his work. Another addition to Murphy's collection.

Yeah I was thinking about Murphy's casting couch.

Trailer:

P.s. Nostromo makes an appearance @ 0:07

OMG Twisty is back. Qris will have a meltdown LOL

Well that was interesting for a kickoff. Lots of social justice messages in this season is my guess.