I am going to watch at least one film everyday for a year...

Tools    

Nah, I just joined this forum on september this year and I only started watching movies in a regular way in August, so it was only a way to keep myself motivated to watch as many movies as I could!
But I probably watched more movies in those 4 months than in all my life, so I'm happy I joined the forum and this thread!

Thanks Rhys! Thanks Mofos!

Happy to have you aboard. I know the feeling. This site have ramped up my viewing habits as well, and I already felt like I was watching a bunch.

Now I'm sad this thread is over. I always had fun seeing the movies you would post. But, you have a new thread for me to look forward to, so no harm done.

Now I'm sad this thread is over. I always had fun seeing the movies you would post. But, you have a new thread for me to look forward to, so no harm done.
I think I still still be watching films nearly everyday!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I think I still still be watching films nearly everyday!
That should take a lot of time. In case you no longer need that girlfriend, let me know.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

2014?? wow it has been a while since this thread has been used, well now that creed has been released I believe it is a good sequel to rocky giving us a glimpse into what happens after rocky. other than that not much I wanna say just uhhh hope life is treating you guys well and that you are happy