Horror Movie. Female escapes from lab. Body Horror

Tools    

Hello, I remember a movie or possibly a TV show that I saw while flipping through channels on the TV when I was young. This would have been early 2000s and the movie didn't look old at the time. So I'd say the movie could of been from the 90s to the early 2000s. I remember one scene where I believe a female was escaping from a lab. She somehow got on a train. A women that worked on the train was trying to help her because she clearly looked scared and out of it. She got the women a blanket and asked if she needed anything else. Then from what I remember the women that worked on the train was heading back to the train car where the scared women was. When one of the train car doors opened to reveal a wall of churning flesh with spikes. Then I believe the movie alluded to the women working on the train getting killed, but it didn't show it. I want to say that the scared women turned into the wall of flesh, but my memory could be wrong and the wall of flesh could possibly been what the women was trying to escape from. The whole scene was at night and there were no other characters that I remember not even background characters. There was no one else on the train. To describe the two characters from what I remember the scared women who escaped the lab was a slender Caucasian women, with brown hair. The train worker was an African American women who looked a little overweight. I'm pretty sure the movie took place in modern times. It's possible that my brain tried to fill in some of the gaps and made up the women escaping from the lab. The part that I am most certain of is the wall of flesh on the train. I have a very clear picture of what it looked like in my brain.

I think I found it. I think it was Species.