7 famous Movie Flaws That Were Explained in Deleted Scenes

Tools    

Awesome cracked article! It featured a deleted scene from Terminator 2 that I didn't know existed, and some other good reads.

"In Terminator 2, we learn that the Terminators suffer from a fatal programming flaw: Their love of squeaky voiced teenagers and embarrassing early 90s slang. In the span of a few days, an emotionless killing machine learns "why [we] cry" and the heart-wrenching power of a well-timed thumbs up. If it's that easy to teach a Terminator to love, why isn't the resistance entirely made up of Hugging Squads?

It's an odd, unbelievable, unexplainable reaction by the "cold-hearted" machines in the theater release, but it was actually explained:

, Arnold is scalped and the inner-workings of his metal skull are tinkered with. We learn that Skynet set his brain to read-only before they sent him off on his Electric Time-nificent Kill Adventure. Not wanting a hulking mechanical guardian with a learning deficiency, John and Sarah Connor crack open his head, and remove the block, allowing him to learn freely outside of his programming."

[cracked]

Welcome to the human race...
I don't know about you, but virtually every time I've seen Terminator 2 has been the re-release that has that scene added back into the film proper. As I recall correctly, that re-release has been around since 1993 or something.

I'v seen T2 many many times and have never seen this scene, but then again I don't have the dvd.

Thats cool thought but where are the other 6 famouse movie flaws?

I don't think I'd ever seen that! I must not have the super-cool version of the film, even though I love it. D'oh.

Thats cool thought but where are the other 6 famouse movie flaws?
They're at the link at the end of the post:

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love Cracked

I have seen this deleted scene before but never in the film when shown on tv

Fiscal! This is sweet.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
its weird, back in the day, Cracked was a poor man's less funny version of MAD.

in the online realm though Cracked is teh shiznit.

I'm just waiting for those supposed Lost deleted scenes that are suppose to "explain all the mysteries".

The alt. ending is the one that I saw when I watched Paranormal Activity, But I got the movie from some third country national selling bootleg DVDs on the street when I was in Kuwait last year, so that may explain it.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
^^^

Interesting, my brother-in-law had a copy of the kevin Costner coast guard flick with a feel-good ending. (bootleg in Afghanistan).