The Expanse

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
^ I returned to Star Trek: tNG. Netflix reset my account during the Christmas holidays and so every seasonal history was deleted. it actually still holds up for the most part.

I'm not sure where The Expanse would fall for me. Off the top of my head theres (in no particular order):
  • Lost
  • Battlestar Galactica (reboot)
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation
  • The Expanse
  • Farscape
  • The Boys
  • Westworld (Season 1 only)
  • Legion
  • Stranger Things (?)
  • Jupiter's Legacy has potential
  • Babylon 5 (excellent run with closure, if you can get past the dated sets and effects)
  • Heroes (just kidding!)

Random, but I'd love to find a streaming service that has old Mtv's, The MAXX. I loved that!!!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

^
Also in no particular order:
  • Battlestar Galactica x2
  • The Expanse
  • Dark
  • Fringe
  • Westworld S1
  • Stargate Universe
  • Firefly
  • Star Trek x2
  • The Mandalorian

Almost forgot about the MAXX, thanks for that throwback, *Liam voice; I'll find it and watch it again sometime.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I just burned through an Expanse run and have started Season 6. I'll post up if any opinions shift once I am done again.

A system of cells interlinked
If only I had time to watch it all again!

The Expanse is one of my favorite TV shows ever. I watched it in 2021-2022. Together with Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica one of my favorite Western Science fiction shows.

So, are they going to finish The Expanse? Because season 6 ended quite abruptly IMO,