What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

American Gangster, because I hadn't seen it and I really wanted to when it was in the theatre, but I never got the chance. It is EXCELLENT!!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend it! Great story, acting, scenery, etc....Just watch it.

Rush Hour 3. Well duh Jack, Jack, Jackie... I never got to see it when it was at the cinema. I love mindless, plotless, humorous antics.

"yeah well im his brother from another monther"

The one good thing about my best buy job is I always catch the best dvd sales, got this gem for $3.99

The one good thing about my best buy job is I always catch the best dvd sales, got this gem for $3.99

I never heard of that one....

And the wind whispered... PHOTOBUCKET

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

DVD Active doesn't allow hotlinking. Though the movie you were trying to show, Hard Candy, is a very good movie.

Octopussy, which marks the first time I purchased a DVD and got it home to find that there was no disc included with my purchase, so back to the store I go.

A View To A Kill
3:10 To Yuma
Shoot 'em Up
Sicko

The Darjeeling Limited

"Newhart" SEASON ONE
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Out of interest Holden, why? I thought it looked distinctly mediocre and heck, i'm a big fan of Moran, Pegg and even Schwimmer.

A system of cells interlinked