Alphabet films

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
That's it! I've had enough of this thread! It's hijacking time!

I'm going to let you guys into a little secret! since only a few of you post here and the others don't check, you'll know the inside info!

I'm going to post the made up word "nibblechunk" all around mofo in big black letters, it may appear somewhere in my various posts after this one.

As soon as you see the word, pm me (tell me which thread) and the first person to do so will get good rep! This wil go on for a few weeks and only the people who go to this thread will know! From time to time I will post results up in this thread!

ok?

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by MinionTV
That's it! I've had enough of this thread! It's hijacking time!

I'm going to let you guys into a little secret! since only a few of you post here and the others don't check, you'll know the inside info!

I'm going to post the made up word "nibblechunk" all around mofo in big black letters, it may appear somewhere in my various posts after this one.

As soon as you see the word, pm me (tell me which thread) and the first person to do so will get good rep! This wil go on for a few weeks and only the people who go to this thread will know! From time to time I will post results up in this thread!

ok?
Ok but I have a question, can we pm you only once and only get one rep point, or can we pm you several times and get more than one good rep.

Ezikiel, you only get one rep point for each time you see the word.

As it so happens, Ezikiel saw the word in the scream review thread first, well done!

Next one coming soon....

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Ezikiel, you only get one rep point for each time you see the word.

As it so happens, Ezikiel saw the word in the scream review thread first, well done!

Next one coming soon....
so i was 2 late.

Well done nebbit! You found the word first in the 'Fave Members' thread!

Post here with a speach so I can rep you!

I must become Caligari..!
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Falling Down

well done rev for finding the word!

next one coming soon!

I must become Caligari..!
YOU DID IT AGAIN JRS

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Ghost World