Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    





"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."



There are those who call me...Tim.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I just can't sit through the whole film without having to leave the room.

Love Actually
Crap, crap, crap. Not funny, too long, WAY too many famous faces and cheesy enough to make me want to put my foot through my TV.
__________________
"When I was younger, I always wanted to be somebody. Now that I'm older, I realise I should've been more specific."



Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Eyes Wide Shut mops the floor with your mother.
My mother wipes the floor with that mop.



Messenger from Hades' Gate
As much as I love the first "The Crow" film, I simply haven't been able to finish any other sequel/remake of the series.

Also, "My Boss's Daughter" was too terrible to finish.
__________________
Rapture warning is now at ORANGE



House of the Dead. Damn that movie sucked.
__________________
"We are the musicmakers... and we are the dreamers of dreams."



birdygyrl's Avatar
MovieForums Extra
Dreamcatcher............it was just too gory and gross.
__________________
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.....for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.



Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
I could not finish watching Terminator 3
Did you fall and hit your head?

I went twice to see it in theatres and bought the DVD. C'mon now, it really wasn't that bad.



League of Extrodinary Gentelmen...that sucked with passion.



Insomnia: I fell asleep it was so boring.

About Schmidt: I walked out of the theatre and never regretted it.
__________________
"You don't know the power of the Darkside."
-Darth Vader



Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Dreamcatcher............it was just too gory and gross.
That movie had such potential yet it was such a disappointment.
The ending sucked eggs. I got a similar disappointing ending from Stephen King's "IT".



Wow, what's up with everyone hating on Eyes Wide Shut. It's a good movie.

But here's my list:
Scream
Scream 2
Scream 3
Iknow what you did last summer (and the second one)
You've got mail
Chicago
The Friday after Next
The Stand (the hand of god at the end ruined it for me)
The Helen of Troy usa mini-series
__________________
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier


"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."



Originally Posted by Fall-from-Grace
Wow, what's up with everyone hating on Eyes Wide Shut. It's a good movie.

But here's my list:
Scream
Scream 2
Scream 3
Iknow what you did last summer (and the second one)
You've got mail
Chicago
The Friday after Next
The Stand (the hand of god at the end ruined it for me)
The Helen of Troy usa mini-series
Frankly I'm a little disappointed that you didn't like the scream trilogy.
Anyways, what were you thinking when you went to 2 and 3 if you couldn't finish the first one.



Originally Posted by Escape
Frankly I'm a little disappointed that you didn't like the scream trilogy.
Anyways, what were you thinking when you went to 2 and 3 if you couldn't finish the first one.
Ha! Like I'd pay to see the even crappier sequals...That's what tv is for.



I couldnt finish Oh Brother Where Art Thou, i wasnt a fan of the Coens then and didnt enjoy it at all, prob should go back n watch it now



Originally Posted by Fall-from-Grace
Ha! Like I'd pay to see the even crappier sequals...That's what tv is for.
Please..please enough already. (sniff sniff) No more insults about scream.



I didn't even make it ten minutes into Vin Diesel's XXX before I was asleep. This movie was terrible.
__________________
What...don't think I've got the minerals?



'top gun' and 'jerry mcguire'. barfola.

'coctail' also seemed pretty unwatchable; if i'd watched it from the beginning instead of just walking in at the end i might not have bothered to finish it.



Originally Posted by Escape
Please..please enough already. (sniff sniff) No more insults about scream.
The first scream flick is a classic. The beginning scene with Drew Berrymore is glorious.



Originally Posted by Escape
Please..please enough already. (sniff sniff) No more insults about scream.

Screw scream to hell i hate that crap. jus kidding i liked the 1st one and the 2nd and 3rd were alright.
__________________
"A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theater admission and the babysitter were worth it."
- Alfred Hitchcock