Razor from Sweeney Todd Movie

Tools    

Hey there! I'm thinking of buying a razor like Benjamin Barker (Johnny Depp) has in Sweeney Todd What do you think? Is it safe?

Thanks everybody for discussing this topic! I did my choice so now I want to leave some feedback. First, I found out that straight razor is a choice for not everyone, it demands some time and patience before you master your skills. But I'm not afraid of that, my hands don't shake But on the other hand, after you get the skill, the result will surprise you. Your skin is extremely smooth and keeps face clean longer! If you are interested you can check out this site mistershaver.com/best-straight-razor-review to read more I ordered Dovo razor made with olive wood, it looks amazing! Has anyone tried it?

Depends on how steady your hand is, I guess?
^ This ^

..... unless you suffer from facial or neck tics and/or twitches in which case all bets are off

that's the oldest type of shaving you can find
gives a clean cut, no irritation, no bumps
is hard to use, not very practical because of the angles
all the barbers use it, not many know how to use it
requires a lot of skill, stopped being used for practical reasons

i recommend the double edge razor, it's what i use
keeps being classical, was what president kennedy used and others before and after him
i use a merkur 33c, germanic made with the sharpest blades ever, the japonese feather
they are tricky to use, but not even as close to the traditional ones
here's a video with anthony hopkins for you to see for yourself

i don't like beard, i don't want to look like a man being a kid
i have sensitive skin, so sensitive i though nothing would work
this did, best buy of my entire life
the machine was not expensive, around 35 euros
the blades are even cheaper, 100 of the best there is for 15 euros

but if you really want that in particular, you can find them for 10 buck on ebay

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Oh the straight razor. What a daily ritual that would be.

I've thought about it, mainly because razors for the most part suck. My main issue with multiple blade razor, are the blades are too close together and clog too quickly and easily.