TYTD/Red Triangle Reviews

→ in
Tools    

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
This week! Im dead with what Doctors described to me as "Severe Tonsilitus and a Bacterial Throat infection" So while I slowly shiver and vomit up chunks of Molten glass please enjoy my review of a film thats somehow even worse than what im currently experiencing...

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Well! Im on the mend! and Im feeling a lot better than I did last week so what better way to celebrate than by looking at the 2nd best film in the live action Turtles Trilogy eh!?

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
So I've fallen behind a bit (Life is crazy right now...sorry) But here's my review entery for the B-movie hall of fame Part 2! (I'll post last weeks review here tomorrow)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Well! Im on the mend! and Im feeling a lot better than I did last week so what better way to celebrate than by looking at the 2nd best film in the live action Turtles Trilogy eh!?

As a kid, I probably watched this one the most. I get why people hate it, but it has its charms.

Suspect's Reviews

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
As a kid, I probably watched this one the most. I get why people hate it, but it has its charms.

I know what you mean man, as I say for me personally the first Ninja Turtles is a pretty well made kids film, it hits all the right notes and, for me personally, it sits on just the right side of "Grown up" for the kids to think they're pretty cool for having seen it.

TMNT2 for me is probably the weakest of the 3 movies, largely because it was knobbled from the start by the "Anti violence" movement and grown ups wanting the movie to be more reflective of the animated series...because of that I honestly dont feel like the movie ever really truely gets to be what it wants to be...just a somewhat sanitized version of it...plus I can never forgive a film that culminates with a dance number from Vanilla Ice.

TMNT3 is a pretty solid feature in my opinion...while I'll be the first to admit it has it's problems I think it feels comfortable in its own skin for the most part and there are some genuinely inspiring moments that really make this one stand out for me. again it's not a masterpiece...but I think you said it best its "Charming" in its own way

Also; a week later than planned but here's last weeks review! and Im going bollywood!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All! Long time no see!
Unfortunately I've had 7 months of hell that's literally stopped me doing these. Fortunately I've been offered something in the way of restbite so im taking the opportunity to bring all my pages and websites up to date in the hope that I might actually be able to make some new stuff soon! so here's a killer Vagina movie!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
And! Because I have a little bit of extra time than I thought I would have here's another video from the first week of December! (Im hoping to bring these up to date by the end of the week...with some luck!)

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Welp! while its not the end of the line as of this review I am on Hiatus, unfortunately I have quite a lot going on in my personal life thats pretty much shut down any hope of watching/reviewing movies for a while. I am hoping to start back up sooner rather than later but unfortunately it may well mean less reviews less often until I can get back up to pace. Please do bear with me though and in the mean time please enjoy this killer snowman movie.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Sorry to hear that, hope it clears up soon!

Hey thanks a lot i've kind of inadvertantly landed in the middle of the perfect storm of my work and home life both going to the wall at exactly the same time by pure chance! (Got to love it when these things all line up...)

I downed tools in November and since then I've recorded 2 new reviews but havent edited them and written 1. I've got the films I want to talk about but it's just purely finding the time unfortunately

Still! hopefully things are on the up...I cant imagine them getting much worse!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
I enjoy your videos. Hope everything works out for you in the end.

Hey thanks a lot it means a lot to know people actually watch my reviews! hopefully I'll get back into the game sooner rather than later

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All!

While im still in the midst of housekeeping I made a new update video and I also realised I never shared my last commentary on here...so here's a full length commentary for the movie "The WNUF Halloween Special" and also here's a video explaining whats going on in my life and hopefully when I'll be back to business

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
After nearly 5 months away heres a new thing! A full length commentary of the 1968 monkees movie "Head"!

I've also signed off on episode 4 today of a new season of reviews so hopefully there'll finally be an actual review of mine dropping in the next few weeks!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
I have returned! My upload schedules a bit all over the place but its good to be back here guys I'll probably be posting these in 2's for the time being just while my schedules are still a bit all over the place...So here's my first 2 episodes while im back

First: here's "One Dark Night" a fairly low budget horror movie with TV's own Adam West!

And then this week's episode "If Looks Could Kill" a pretty crappy action thriller which asks the ever begged question "Why should I care about this movie?"

Hoping to be around a bit more than of late! but till next time!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi all! thought i'd Stick my head in as I've had a few more new reviews pop up over the last few weeks (I would have been here sooner but I've been on vacation and my partners been keeping me quite busy with household odds and ends!) Either way here's 2 new ones!