MoFo art gallery

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
This thread is neat....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Could someone sticky this thread? I'ts gotten alot of unexpected interest. People will always have artwork to show off.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Here's something for ya. A song made by my friends and I for a project for school about two years ago (man, it really doesn't seem that long ago). Yes that is my sultry voice soothing you to sleep.

http://www.basement-films.net/Peter/...l%20anemia.MP3 save target as

I don't know what to say...

And this is my BOOMstick!
This is where I go to worship every day.

All I need now is candles and this instead of my windows:

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
Could someone sticky this thread? I'ts gotten alot of unexpected interest. People will always have artwork to show off.

what does sticky mean?

OG- I really like that song

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
This happened on a very boring day, in mechanics class....

The hair is terrible, my hand got knocked as I was drawing, so I figured, hey might as well give him Elvis hair. So if you want he's a combo between Elvis in Bubba-Ho-Tep and Ash from the Evil Dead

My friend Dan broke up with his girlfriend, so I doodled up this picture, with my trusty Sharpie, in an ATTEMPT to make him feel better.....

I'm a terrible artist

the pictures are missing? What happened??

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
k if you hop on over to my website you'll find all of my work on there but here's a few examples of the type of stuff i do, mostly buffy or angel or films.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	multiplicity.JPG
Views:	457
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	4197   Click image for larger version

Name:	the cruelest intentions ucl.jpg
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	4198   Click image for larger version

Name:	transition.JPG
Views:	478
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	4199   Click image for larger version

Name:	wild horses2.jpg
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	4200  

I like dose', and I'm not even into those shows or movies.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Good job undercover, i'm so stunned to see so many talented users her, who would have thought!

Used a digital cam fo' dis' one - guess what it is? I kind of like the way it turned out. I'm printin' out a bigger 13" one so I can show it off and stuff.

niether can i, but it looks interesting, not all people understand my maps. Keep up the good work.

MODS: This thread should be stickied.

A system of cells interlinked
Post as a thumb for us pimp, then we can look at it full size and try to guess...

deleted...