Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Many Saints of Newark: what's the punchline to the joke?
Wow! Didn't finish it?
(I haven't seen it.)
Was it because you'd never seen the Sopranos or because you DID watch the Sopranos?

Things I've heard: Gandolfini Jr. looks like a young version of his real-life dad, but his acting leaves much to be desired, while Vera Farmiga is the only real stand out in the movie as young Livia.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Wow! Didn't finish it?
(I haven't seen it.)
Was it because you'd never seen the Sopranos or because you DID watch the Sopranos?

Things I've heard: Gandolfini Jr. looks like a young version of his real-life dad, but his acting leaves much to be desired, while Vera Farmiga is the only real stand out in the movie as young Livia.
I love the sopranos, i just thought everything in this movie was flat and un-interesting. Polished doo-doo. None of the intriguing bits (i would think these are a requirement for any movie that isn't just trying to "make a point"), no interesting drama which is what the sopranos are famous for, no social commentary. It is better to leave your douschebag in the shower.

I love the sopranos, i just thought everything in this movie was flat and un-interesting. Polished doo-doo. None of the intriguing bits (i would think these are a requirement for any movie that isn't just trying to "make a point"), no interesting drama which is what the sopranos are famous for, no social commentary. It is better to leave your douschebag in the shower.
That's disappointing.
Some of the best parts of the Sopranos were the flashbacks to Tony's childhood and the stories about his parents. I was kind of hoping the movie would have been a longer version of those. (Did they have any scenes with young Janice "lifting" Uncle Junior's wallet?)

That's disappointing.
Some of the best parts of the Sopranos were the flashbacks to Tony's childhood and the stories about his parents. I was kind of hoping the movie would have been a longer version of those. (Did they have any scenes with young Janice "lifting" Uncle Junior's wallet?)
i kinda perked up when i identified tony's mom at a funeral, but unfortunately the movie is totally not about her As far as everything else is concerned, don't take my word for it

Huge Sopranos fan to put it mildly. No interest in this movie. Terrible review from The NY Times.

Not a fan of flashbacks. Even in the Sopranos & Mad Men. Necessary, I suppose, but tiresome IMO.

Huge Sopranos fan to put it mildly. No interest in this movie. Terrible review from The NY Times.

Not a fan of flashbacks. Even in the Sopranos & Mad Men. Necessary, I suppose, but tiresome IMO.
i thought the character dynamics of mad men were pretty brilliant though.

i thought the character dynamics of mad men were pretty brilliant though.
I think most people enjoy flashbacks. I just don’t.

I don't either, for the most part. Same with montages in movies...they never seem to be done well.
I think you need to see a little movie called Rocky IV.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I think you need to see a little movie called Rocky IV.
he's OBVIOUSLY never witnessed the masterpiece ramp jump montage that Cru Jones endured in preparation for Hell Track.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Nosferatu (1922)

the organ music gets kinda annoying, and it's also annoying to read that small cursive text.
That movie was supposed to be the first "Dracula" on film, but due to some copyright issues they couldn't use the name and went with Nosferatu instead. (I believe the story is virtually the same?)

Trivia Capt.

they making halloween ends =/
halloween kills should have ended with michael myers, after killing all those people, slipping on a banana peel and getting eaten by rats.