When linking movies to threads...

Tools    

Can you elaborate on what you mean by linking movies to threads? I think I know what you mean but I've learned from experience I should always ask for specifics to be sure.

I've seen movie titles next to thread titles before, so I figured we could make another use of it to boost ratings. Better yet, we can do what RYM does and link movie addressed to posts by searching directly with a new widget, and we can rate the movie by clicking the link. Yeah, maybe we can disregard the first idea...

I've seen movie titles next to thread titles before, so I figured we could make another use of it to boost ratings. Better yet, we can do what RYM does and link movie addressed to posts by searching directly with a new widget, and we can rate the movie by clicking the link. Yeah, maybe we can disregard the first idea...
That sounds like it would involve more javascripts on a page. The cool thing about MoFo is it's efficient and the pages load quickly...unlike the new IMDB movie pages that are slow to load and that's because there's 44 scripts that run.

Right now anyone can click the Movie link at top of MoFo pages and review movies from there. Easy to do.

Yeah, I have a tool that links threads to movies, and from that page you can rate. The movie titles next to the thread titles are clickable to that end. It sounds like that's what you mean, if I'm understanding correctly.