Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Nostalghia -Rewatch
I'm interested just looking at the cover, what was your impression of it on your first viewing?

Finished here. It's been fun.
I'm interested just looking at the cover, what was your impression of it on your first viewing?
First viewing I was not ready for it mentally so I did not like it all. Second viewing I got a better grasp of it, especially the themes which it's going for. It's a deeply symbolic film about spiritual yearning and exile from one's homeland. It's a very slow film, and i wouldn't advise watching it until you've seen some of Tarkovsky's other films. This one is impenetrable until one is accustomed to Tarkovsky's style.

I would certainly recommend, but it has to be viewed a few times. This isn't a one-watch and done style of film.

I'm going to be watching a Mike Leigh film tonight, as well. My third of his. Loved the first two, let's see if he'll be 3 for 3 after this.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Zombeavers. I'm hoping there will be boobs and references to a woman's vagina as a beaver. At the very least, zombie beavers.
How happy were you then?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Been meaning to give this a rewatch ever since I posted it on my horror list...

I delivered a half-ass write-up last time, I'll go make a proper one after this and edit it in my horror list...