Submit Your
2000s
List
The deadline for the Top Films of the 2000s list is days away! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Ugh, beyond lame.

Black Mask was so bad that I couldn't finish watching it, let alone summoning the energy to finish writing a post abousjd;lwwwwwwwww

I tried to watch it because the person recommending it to me said it was one of her favorites. I watched five minutes and forwarded through the rest so I could say a little about it. I ended up telling her it was not my kind of movie. I just realized that Michael Richards was in the movie. I did not notice.

I tried to watch it because the person recommending it to me said it was one of her favorites. I watched five minutes and forwarded through the rest so I could say a little about it. I ended up telling her it was not my kind of movie. I just realized that Michael Richards was in the movie. I did not notice.
Interesting... another Jeff Goldblum / Geena Davis team up.
What does that make? Three?

minds his own damn business
Interesting... another Jeff Goldblum / Geena Davis team up.
What does that make? Three?
This is the movie where they met, I believe. So not a total waste of time, for them anyway.

The trick is not minding
This is the movie where they met, I believe. So not a total waste of time, for them anyway.
It was, however, a total waste of time for me when I watched this. 😑

I am the Watcher in the Night
I don't think I have ever left a movie completely un-watched...I eventually get through them but there is one: Spider-Man Homecoming (the first Tom version, I think thats the name). It's such a poor parody of Spider-Man rather than a Spidey movie.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I was reminded recently of another movie I couldn't finish:

Neither could I though I’ve tried a couple of times.

To @Stirchley's last post:

I started watching Mothman Prophesies many years back (I'm always interested in crypto-zoology, monsters & stuff like that)... but I fell asleep during it because it was so slow moving and I never went back to watch the rest. (Also not a huge Richard Gere fan.)

Never saw or heard of that Russel Crow movie.

I'm surprised Dirty Dancing is up there - it's another "hit" movie I've never seen so I can't judge, but I always heard how great it was and how it was among so many people's favorites!

Came on after the 6.1 news, lasted precisely forty-seven seconds - roughly forty-two of which were spent locating the remote.

Fashionably late to every party since 1473!

Tried - again - to get through this movie, but failed again. Started off promising, but then I drifted into a coma. Probably I have to try one more time, but need to figure out at what point I drifted off.

Netflix said subtitles. No subtitles so bi-bi. Netflix reviews were appalling so didn’t miss much.

List the movies you couldn't even finish and why.

Marci X - Lisa Kudrow did a rap about designer purses
Idle Hands - I realized it was about a posessed hand
Inspector Gadget - It was too damn boring

Dark harvest. Thought there was something wrong with the dvd, the acting was so bad and slow

Tried - again - to get through this movie, but failed again. Started off promising, but then I drifted into a coma. Probably I have to try one more time, but need to figure out at what point I drifted off.
Supposedly a timeless classic, but I detest it. You didn’t miss much, I’d say.

Likewise, tried three times to get through it. Highly doubt I'll try again.