2018 Movie Tournament

Tools    

The Masque of the Red Death (1964)
Now, Voyager (1942)

a little Vincent Price and a little Bette Davis
Those were actually my first two, i didn't ask for seconds wiseguy

Yeah it's fine though the three of us who have nominated can go again if you want haha.

As you're already taking seconds...

High And Low (1963)
War Of The Arrows (2011)

Soo....How does this work? I've never heard of it before.
Just nominate any 2 films, you'll get to nominate more later if you want. Once i have 128 i'll randomize them and set up a 64 match first round. I'll do 16 matches at a time, and we'll just keep going on until one film remains. You can only vote in a match if you've seen both films, if you want to watch something to vote you'll have some time but you don't have to watch anything for this if you don't want to.

Here's an Animated Film Tournament i ran once, same thing except it was a 64 film tournament instead of 128 - https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=47765

That's 26 so far. If anyone that has nominated wants two more go ahead, and if you're nominating for the first time you can take four right now. I added Los Olvidados and Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon.

Do we vote from the pool of films on the first page or our own nominations?
No, pick anything other than the films on the first page. I need 128 different films.

Edit: When i said voting i meant nominating, edited it now.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I've seen most of the movies nominated.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.