Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

Good question Neiba! I'm hosting and I was thinking in February, but I'm willing to start it when a few people are ready for it. So you guys let me know when, and I'll make it so
I'll probably be done with my Best Picture HOF watching by the end of next week.

February works for me, but if it is sooner, I'm good with that as well.
Whenever you're ready, @Citizen Rules. I've already got my nomination picked out.
You're on the ball I have a list of possible noms but haven't fully decided. I think I should give Raul's Best Picture Hof a chance to get rolling. So let's say the 15th Hof will start in two weeks in the beginning of February. How does that sound everyone?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
sounds like a plan, Stan!!
With my nom it was one I had seen quite some time ago and really loved and stumbled upon it a couple of months ago and, while watching it all I could think of, was: Oh, yeah, I do believe I have my nom for the 15th.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
You're on the ball I have a list of possible noms but haven't fully decided. I think I should give Raul's Best Picture Hof a chance to get rolling. So let's say the 15th Hof will start in two weeks in the beginning of February. How does that sound everyone?
February is only 2 weeks away?! God, that is depressing! Time just goes too fast. Anyway, do you still know what my nomination for the 15th was? If not, let me know and I will PM it again.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
I'm not sure if this is the thread for this, but I was wondering if it would be possible to host a HOF. I've been away from the site for a while and that is something that I would enjoy doing as a way to get back into everything.

I'm not sure if this is the thread for this, but I was wondering if it would be possible to host a HOF. I've been away from the site for a while and that is something that I would enjoy doing as a way to get back into everything.
Shame on me, I JUST saw this.
Always great to have people jump into hosting. I'm curious to do it again myself after others get their opportunity. Did you have anything in mind for a specialty HoF, or would you simply go for the next Numbered HoF?

Also, if I'm correct, we do have @CosmicRunaway hosting for Foreign HoF coming next, and somewhere doing @cricket's Recommendation HoF as well.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I really like the idea of the recommendation one. It's fascinating sometimes looking at people's lists and thinking 'You haven't seen that? But you'd love it (probably)!'.

I really like the idea of the recommendation one. It's fascinating sometimes looking at people's lists and thinking 'You haven't seen that? But you'd love it (probably)!'.
Me too, I really liked that idea of @cricket

[quote=Citizen Rules;1883024]
I would prefer if someone else would host but I will if necessary.[/quote @Thursday Next #tohost
that would be cool.

Soooo, WHICH HoF ARE we going with next???

[quote=edarsenal;1883040]

that would be cool.

Soooo, WHICH HoF ARE we going with next???
I vote for Cricket's idea as next. I haven't forgot Cosmic's Foreign Hof idea either, both would be fun to do.

Cosmic's Foreign one is supposed to be next i believe, she has been waiting to do that for like a decade.
I've been pretty excited about that one, so, if she's ready to go with that one, I'd love to do that one.

If enough people prefer to do the Foreign Language HOF next, I can totally get that rolling.

Unfortunately I have not used the time since the idea's inception to actually think of what my own nomination would be.