Song Tournament XXV

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Imagine Dragons "Demons"[/b] VS.Arca - Reverie
I spent a minute staring at a guy's bare ass and listening to some really weird **** with that second one. Disturbing. The first is a song I've always liked
I was WONDERING when someone was gonna mention that.
When the video first started I had a thought: "Christ, hope he never goes to jail, he'll be tossed around like a chew toy," and THEN, as it proceeded I thought: "Well, maybe it won't be such a terrible thing for him, personally,"

Linkin Park ft Daron Malakian - Rebellion VS. Papa Roach - Last Resort (love both_

Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All VS. Mel Tillis - Who's Julie

Randy Travis - What'll You Do About Me VS. Róisín Murphy - Gone Fishing

Imagine Dragons "Demons" VS. Arca - Reverie (I wait to see if you need a tie breaker I dislike both)

The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health VS. REO Speedwagon-Roll with the Changes

Marilyn Manson - Welcome to the Dope Show VS. Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day (Chester is the best)

Sponge - Plowed VS. Dua Lipa - Be The One

James Ferraro - Linden Dollars VS. Roxette - Dangerous

ROUND 1 DAY 2

Linkin Park ft Daron Malakian - Rebellion VS. Papa Roach - Last Resort
Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All VS. Mel Tillis - Who's Julie
Imagine Dragons "Demons" VS. Arca - Reverie
The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health VS. REO Speedwagon-Roll with the Changes
Marilyn Manson - Welcome to the Dope Show VS. Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
ROUND 1 DAY 2

Linkin Park ft Daron Malakian - Rebellion VS. Papa Roach - Last Resort

Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All VS. Mel Tillis - Who's Julie (That's one of my favorite Air Supply songs, but it's up against one of my favorite Mel Tillis songs.)

Imagine Dragons "Demons" VS. Arca - Reverie

Marilyn Manson - Welcome to the Dope Show VS. Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day

@Swan hasn't voted on DAY 1 or 2, and it's been 2 days since DAY 1 and 1 day since DAY 2.

Does anyone know where he is and why he's not participating?
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Imagine Dragons "Demons" VS. Arca - Reverie (I wait to see if you need a tie breaker I dislike both)
Derek, we are not skipping matches.

Just pick any of them and move on.

That goes for everybody else, too.

Skipping matches ruins the flow of the tourney and it makes the job harder for me.

Thanks!

I don't think the Air Supply song is crappy, just ballads in general. It's good, I like it.
I kinda figured that and I was simply being a smart@ss about what you said when I voted for it.

The Imagine Dragons song came on the radio about a half hour ago. I was shocked to learn that my wife knew who they were. She likes that song.

Let the night air cool you off
@Swan hasn't voted on DAY 1 or 2, and it's been 2 days since DAY 1 and 1 day since DAY 2.

Does anyone know where he is and why he's not participating?
It's the holidays. It's very possible that he's just busy with family.

@Swan hasn't voted yet on DAYS 1 and 2.

I'll assume he's out for now.

If he's out indefinitely, then winners will be determined based on best-of-7.

If Swan returns, he can still vote on days 1 and 2, and we'll go back to best of 8.

DAY 3 will be up shortly...

ROUND 1 DAY 3

Traffic-Dear Mr. Fantasy VS. Suzy Bogguss - Aces
Linkin Park - Numb VS. Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Clark - Lord of the Dance VS. Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
Halestorm - I Get Off VS. The Rolling Stones-Monkey Man
clipping. - Inside Out VS. Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
Reba McEntire - Whoever’s in New England VS. A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)
Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit VS. Jason Marz - I'm Yours
Jamie xx - SeeSaw VS. The Beatles - A Day In The Life

ROUND 1 DAY 3

Traffic-Dear Mr. Fantasy VS. Suzy Bogguss - Aces
always loved this song by Traffic but Aces came out the surprise winner on this one

Linkin Park - Numb VS. Stevie Wonder - Superstition
very tough call actually

Clark - Lord of the Dance VS. Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
not a big fan of either

Halestorm - I Get Off VS. The Rolling Stones-Monkey Man
one of The Stones' great ones but. . . .

clipping. - Inside Out VS. Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
another where it was the lesser of two evils

Reba McEntire - Whoever’s in New England VS. A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)
was a little so-so on Reba's this time but I'd have to full out hate it to go with Seagulls - to be honest

Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit VS. Jason Marz - I'm Yours
Marz is okay but Linkin's is better

Jamie xx - SeeSaw VS. The Beatles - A Day In The Life
Very hard to beat out a great Beatles song

was a little so-so on Reba's this time but I'd have to full out hate it to go with Seagulls - to be honest
You forgot to highlight your choice

ROUND 1 DAY 3

Traffic-Dear Mr. Fantasy VS. Suzy Bogguss - Aces-Bogus would be enough, no need to accentuate it.

Linkin Park - Numb VS. Stevie Wonder - Superstition-It seems to get too many tourney chances but I still slightly prefer numb.

Clark - Lord of the Dance VS. Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F-I didn't hate the first but I can't think of a reason I'd listen to it.

Halestorm - I Get Off VS. The Rolling Stones-Monkey Man-As much as I love a hot rocker chick, the first was kind of generic.

clipping. - Inside Out VS. Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger-I disliked both.

Reba McEntire - Whoever’s in New England VS. A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)-Surprised the second hasn't won yet.

Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit VS. Jason Marz - I'm Yours-Easy call.

Jamie xx - SeeSaw VS. The Beatles - A Day In The Life-The second is about a 15 time loser. It'll eventually win once we run out of competition.