Song Tournament XXIV

Tools    

If still open I'll post tonight
Ok,

Waiting on your list.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

one sec, I'll switch 'em out - thanks @cricket!

done and DONE
Of course you substituted with two songs I once nominated ensuring a strong chance I'll vote for them, very shrewd.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I just haven't been in a Song Tournament with you also in it in quite some time, I think. I've missed the country music. I think.

I haven't joined a song tournament recently because I haven't been around as much, but I've been trying to get back into the song tournaments and the rest of MoFo.

If you're looking for country music, you should like most of my noms. They're not all country, but most of them are.

But I didn't nominate "Time of the Season" because @cat_sidhe already did.
You can have it, you want. You made me really happy with exploding heads this morning so I'm quite agreeable.

You can have it, you want. You made me really happy with exploding heads this morning so I'm quite agreeable.
Keep it. Quite satisfied with what I have. And I've nominated "Time of the Season" enough times, according to @cricket.
Well, he just gets to listen to it again. What is a day without a spot of cricket torture, after all.

I really like that song, and didn't want all the eyerolls to be about the strange things on my list.

That's a good one of his, not overplayed.

I don't have a contest winner in mine, but maybe it's the perfect time for some of it to play somewhere, whenever it plays.