Parental Advisory: EXPLICIT Content (Rap Song Tournament 2)

Tools    

ok

Rap Metal...hmmm, I'd say no, but if you want, go for it
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I wanted to play. I was half way through my links, actually. But when players REP your saying you're out, you know you're unwelcome.

So good luck with the tournament, I'm taking my noms with me. And I had interesting stuff. Some was even Scandinavian rap.

I wanted to play. I was half way through my links, actually. But when players REP your saying you're out, you know you're unwelcome.

So good luck with the tournament, I'm taking my noms with me. And I had interesting stuff. Some was even Scandinavian rap.
I didn't rep you. And why do you even give a ****?

I didn't rep you. And why do you even give a ****?
You didn't, no. And I don't. I was looking forward to having some fun. I shouldn't have been polite and asked the question. I should have just put down my nominations.

It just feels real unfriendly around here.

I like you, cat. Stick around. Don't let anybody bother you.

If you want to go, I'll understand
Ok, I'll stick around. There may be one incredibly angry song on my list, though. Apologies in advance.

Let me know when open minded people play these things.
I know right?

It's a good tourney idea, because rap is a great genre, but of course, I'd fail as a participant. So I won't join.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Phew. If "Hit'em Up" didn't win, I'd break my ankles.

I know right?

It's a good tourney idea, because rap is a great genre, but of course, I'd fail as a participant. So I won't join.
More niche ones on the way, I hope. It's a good direction.

I can't join this because when an Eminem song beats one of my noms, I won't be able to live with myself.
I don't care about winning. I'll never win a song tournament here. For me, this is about exposure. For those interested, of course.

In fact, one day, and maybe it will even be on this board...someone will help me find the artist of a song I heard years ago, and only have on tape cassette (a mixed tape that a friend made for me, and never wrote down what was what). The song was the best underground hiphop/rap song I've ever heard in my life.

And I've been looking for years to find who did it. I may never find out, and that's a haunting thought.

If I ever fix my tape deck, I'll Soundhound it. I can't remember the lyrics, so a google search hasn't helped.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
In fact, one day, and maybe it will even be on this board...someone will help me find the artist of a song I heard years ago, and only have on tape cassette (a mixed tape that a friend made for me, and never wrote down what was what). The song was the best underground hiphop/rap song I've ever heard in my life.
Snoop and Tom Morello

Bobby Digital "Cousins"