Rob Zombie's "Devil's Rejects" SEQUEL

Tools    

@Captain Spaulding, @cricket

Lord, Have Mercy......

http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3...cts-exclusive/

The Devil’s Rejects, arguably Rob Zombie‘s best film, ended in a hail of bullets that gave homage to Bonnie and Clyde. In the scene, Captain Spaulding (Sid Haig), Otis (Bill Moseley), and Baby (Sheri Moon Zombie) drive directly into a shootout that ends all of their lives. Yet, Zombie plans to resurrect them.

Bloody Disgusting has exclusively confirmed that Zombie is, in fact, directing a follow-up to The Devil’s Rejects.

For those unaware, The Devil’s Rejects (2005) is a spinoff of his directorial debut, House of 1,000 Corpses (2003), and this is important because of the aforementioned scene. While we don’t know any of the story details, we’re expecting it to be another spinoff or possibly a prequel, being that the Firefly family is presumed dead. It’s also unclear when he plans to shoot.

Zombie has been teasing a return to the franchise for over a year now, so this is welcome news for those dying to see the gang get back together and continuing to carry out the devil’s work. We’ll keep you posted with any updates or official news as it comes in.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	devils.jpg
Views:	2459
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	36913  

IM HYPE.

I f*cking love both movies. House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects are amazing.

How about he doesn't do a sequel to The Devil's Rejects OR a remake of Halloween III?

Ehhh. Let him do his Devil's Rejects sequel. That franchise has its fans. They're not us, but that doesn't mean they can't enjoy themselves.
Fair enough. Fair enough.

I liked Devils Rejects alot, not a fan of most of Zombies other films.

Also i rewatched Halloween III at the start of this month and it was great It's #3 of the 25 Horrors i've watched this month. It's just pure crazy fun.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
"And I don't own the clothes I'm wearin'"

derrg-a-derrg-derrg-a-derghnn

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
While I do agree that Rejects is his best film, this is a mistake and I'd rather have Zombie fail at doing something different, like with Lords of Salem.

Suspect's Reviews

More and more horror fans have been coming around on Halloween II and Lords of Salem being among the best horrors this century. That's nuts to me as i really didn't like either.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
More and more horror fans have been coming around on Halloween II and Lords of Salem being among the best horrors this century. That's nuts to me as i really didn't like either.
H2??? Who???? I'd like to beat them with a stick.

H2??? Who???? I'd like to beat them with a stick.
I know crazy. Seen it on alot of random horror lists and blogs on horrors since 2000. It's not a mainstream opinion but there's definitely a fair amount of people that think this; much more than i would've thought.

I'll watch it because I've seen all of Zombie's movies, but I'm not especially looking forward to it. All 3 main characters were killed off over a decade ago, so to me it's a sequel in name only.

Welcome to the human race...
to all the haters of The Devil's Rejects.

(from a movie that actually makes good use of "Free Bird")

Nobody's gotten in touch with my agent yet, so I'm guessing this might be fake news.

I'll happily spend more time with the Firefly family if this really is Rob Zombie's next project, but the prospect doesn't excite me as much as it would have a few years ago. His last film, 31, was depressingly soulless and lacked Zombie's usual passion. I worry that because his non-horror projects haven't been able to get off the ground, like the hockey film and the Groucho Marx film he's mentioned in the past, that he's now just going through the motions and trying to appease the lowest common denominator of his fan base that found Lords of Salem too "artsy."

Even if the movie sucks, though, it should provide me with a deluge of new Captain Spaulding images and .GIFs to help maintain this charade of mine, so there's that, at least . . .