Voices of the Dead Song Tournament

Tools    

To those who don't know Viola Beach, my first nomination; they are the British indie rock band that were riding in a car that crashed and plunged into a Swedish canal while they were on tour, killing all of the band members as well as their manager.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

And you want them in thread, right?
Yes. Mojo may want them privately, but I am all about doing it in public.

I can't believe I forgot about Prince for the banner in the first post. I must be in denial about his death.

Watch. Some big singer will probably die during this tournament and everyone will wish they had used one of his/her songs.

I got a feeling David Bowie will have about a half dozen songs in this tourney.

I'm actually thinking about switching one of my noms to a Bowie or John Lennon song. Lennon has not made an appearance so far.

I got a feeling David Bowie will have about a half dozen songs in this tourney.

I'm actually thinking about switching one of my noms to a Bowie or John Lennon song. Lennon has not made an appearance so far.
More in a Lennon mood here..... I think.

Do the presumed deads count?
Might as well, I guess.

This counts, doesn't it?

Mike + The Mechanics - All I Need is a Miracle

I never knew the singer of this song was dead. Paul Young. Not the Paul Young I thought it was, but a different one.

All set now, thanks!
I'm trying it now, but now sure where you get the url that isn't simply the link? I know how to give it a name if it's just a link, but that doesn't look like what that is.

I'm trying it now, but now sure where you get the url that isn't simply the link? I know how to give it a name if it's just a link, but that doesn't look like what that is.
Just link them as normally, but change www.youtube to m.youtube

To those who don't know Viola Beach, my first nomination; they are the British indie rock band that were riding in a car that crashed and plunged into a Swedish canal while they were on tour, killing all of the band members as well as their manager.
Metallica also lost a member in Sweden. And so did a Biritsh rock band. I'd be careful on tour here.