What's your pickup line?

Tools    

Ekhm, ekhm...

Special pick up lines only to use on MovieGal (these work 100% but I'm not responsibe for what happens after you use them!):
- (sexual) You must be the Beauty, because you just awaken my Beast
- (daring) I'm into some really kinky sh*t, but I bet you're too afraid to try it
- (eager) I just bought this 'My First Domination Kit', wanna instruct me on using it?
- (challenging) Getting kinky with the Queen of Kink? Challenge accepted!
- (scatty) I saw that Srpski film based on de Sade's famous music album and I think that Mikkelsen was top notch in it!
- (piteous) punish me, my Queen, I have no right to live
- (defying) Today I am the one dominating!
- (goofy) MovieGal as in gal is a woman, so you are my woman, I make you woman now, mkay?
- (intellectual) The basis for behavioral disorder is... In conclusion, we will bang, okay?
- (stoned) No time to explain! Get on my symbian!
- (cinephile) Hey, you look like that famous actress of adult films! She stares in BBW kinda flicks! Wait, what was her name... What is YOUR name?
- (soft soap) Mikkelsen is my favourite actor and Beauty and the Beast is my favourite movie! I can't believe we have so much in common! If you say you also like BDSM I think I'm gonna marry you!

What I actually said to win her heart:
- I might not be a real King of Kinkiness, but I make good pancakes
Wow.. you really thought all of these up?? ?

lol the King of Pancakes.. that is who you really are!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wow.. you really thought all of these up?? ?
Yeah, I enjoyed coming up with this stuff.

lol the King of Pancakes.. that is who you really are!
I am a pancake and you are jam.

I came up with another one, but it's a little bit hardcore, don't get offended. xD You are a pancake and I am jam and jam comes inside pancakes. xDDDD
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I came up with another one, but it's a little bit hardcore, don't get offended. xD You are a pancake and I am jam and jam comes inside pancakes. xDDDD
ya know.. you really shouldnt post this stuff publicly...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm sorry, my Queen, but I am dominating today! xd

The Terminator
This may be the creepiest one yet . And the rest of us were trying to be creepy
So i made a name for me in here

Ekhm, ekhm...

Special pick up lines only to use on MovieGal (these work 100% but I'm not responsibe for what happens after you use them!):
- (sexual) You must be the Beauty, because you just awaken my Beast
- (daring) I'm into some really kinky sh*t, but I bet you're too afraid to try it
- (eager) I just bought this 'My First Domination Kit', wanna instruct me on using it?
- (challenging) Getting kinky with the Queen of Kink? Challenge accepted!
- (scatty) I saw that Srpski film based on de Sade's famous music album and I think that Mikkelsen was top notch in it!
- (piteous) punish me, my Queen, I have no right to live
- (defying) Today I am the one dominating!
- (goofy) MovieGal as in gal is a woman, so you are my woman, I make you woman now, mkay?
- (intellectual) The basis for behavioral disorder is... In conclusion, we will bang, okay?
- (stoned) No time to explain! Get on my symbian!
- (cinephile) Hey, you look like that famous actress of adult films! She stares in BBW kinda flicks! Wait, what was her name... What is YOUR name?
- (soft soap) Mikkelsen is my favourite actor and Beauty and the Beast is my favourite movie! I can't believe we have so much in common! If you say you also like BDSM I think I'm gonna marry you!

What I actually said to win her heart:
- I might not be a real King of Kinkiness, but I make good pancakes
This was a fun thread... let's bring it back!

Post your pickup lines guys

and @neiba, Its my turn...

Will you marry me?

I found some interesting ones for women to use on men

What kind of Uber are you – long or short rides?

Nice package. Let me unwrap that for you

Give me your name so I know what to scream tonight

I don’t need a spoonful of sugar to swallow you

I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you tonight?

hmmm there are some very dirty ones on here but I will let you all read them yourself

http://pickuplinesguru.com/forgirls/

It is, but I guarantee...if she's the right one...she will absolutely LOVE it...and will allow me to toss her salad.
Ah, my thing I would just be honest with the guy and say it straightforward..

And what would you say? Would a salad be involved/ Any tossing?
No, I would be like

"Hey cutie, let's f*ck"

If you said that to me you'd be chopping lettuce and tomatoes would be flying
Glad Im not using it on you...

I would never just straight out use a line to pick up a guy.. I have more brains than that..

I would only date someone who enjoyed everything I do..and that's a long list.

I know you're not. I'm just saying...if you did...you'd be slicing and dicing my vegetarian supper
So Joel, do you agree that the refrigerator and stove should be white?