What's your pickup line?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I can try some of the pick up lines in a month or so, when my holidays start. Then I will tell you how they work. Give me some cool ones. Maybe that will motivate me to hit on girls on the street. xD I'll use these pick up lines as long as they are not super offensive, like: "Nice shoes, wanna f*ck?".
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You got to say something after 'Hi', though.

I will test some of these pick up lines on MovieGal!

There's nothing wrong with a girl your size. If I get locked out my flat I've got something to kick the door down with.

You gonna try to pick MG up in the Chill club? Take her to the MoFo Prom
Forget MovieGal! I will be picking up young girls!!!

''You're parents were thieves... They stole two stars from the sky and put them in your eyes''

I did say something funny to a girl at work to see how she would react.

The sun was beaming through the open windows and straight onto the area where we were working.
"You look really pretty in this light"
"(!!) Really?"
"The way the light is catching the hairs on your chin is..."
"Shut up, dick"

We went out after that for about a year.
She was good fun.

You got to say something after 'Hi', though.

I will test some of these pick up lines on MovieGal!
hmmm baby you had me at Hello!

About 20 years ago, I used one in a bar when I was drunk that I had heard somewhere-

I licked her blouse and said, "how bout we go back to your place and get you out of those wet clothes". She punched me in the face.

About 20 years ago, I used one in a bar when I was drunk that I had heard somewhere-

I licked her blouse and said, "how bout we go back to your place and get you out of those wet clothes". She punched me in the face.
I would probably do that to you as well...

No way, you'd bring me to your house and hang me to the ceiling with hooks.
hmmm sure if you want.. .we can have that type of fun..

Fancy coming back to my place and playing burglars?

You be the house, and I'll smash your back doors in.

The funniest one I ever heard was Keith Lemon on Celebrity Juice...

He said to a girl in the audience "You're so pretty. You know, if you come home with me tonight I might even let you smash my back doors in"