Name the Movie/TV Show from the Set

Tools    

I think the previous one I posted was a little too difficult...for anyone who cares, it was the exterior of the cub where Bette Davis and Celeste Holm have lunch, "with hats on" in All About Eve...here's a new one from an Oscar winning film of the 1960's:

It's San Francisco, obviously.
Amazed you don’t know this movie from the photo of a car traveling down the hills of San Francisco. I would have gotten this in a second.

Here's one from a classic film of the 1950's:
Hold your horses. Mine is still going.

The first poster will post a specific set from a movie or TV show (if possible, please post the set without any actors on it). The poster will let us know whether the setting is from a movie or a TV show and it will be left to the poster's discretion how specific the correct answer has to be.
Exactly what don’t I understand about the game?

I guess Stirch was going for Bullitt, where that stretch of street was used for about 15 seconds of the famous five-minute car chase.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I think the previous one I posted was a little too difficult...for anyone who cares, it was the exterior of the cub where Bette Davis and Celeste Holm have lunch, "with hats on" in All About Eve...here's a new one from an Oscar winning film of the 1960's...
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

OPEN FLOOR

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

This looks like it's from the TV show "The Orville". Does this mean that you watched the show? What did you think of it?

This looks like it's from the TV show "The Orville". Does this mean that you watched the show? What did you think of it?
Yup, you're right it's The Orville, which I'm watching now, well not this moment

I posted this about the show
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...21#post2125821