THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Starting to think Texas Chain Saw Massacre has eclipsed Halloween as my fave horror film.

Got my final year project to finish up by tomorrow 11pm, max 25,000 words and also have to give a demonstration on the actual implementation of what I've made some point next month. Getting in all my last minute work now, annoying that there has to be so many great football games on this week

Got my final year project to finish up by tomorrow 11pm, max 25,000 words and also have to give a demonstration on the actual implementation of what I've made some point next month. Getting in all my last minute work now, annoying that there has to be so many great football games on this week
Have you watched the games? There hasn't been any good games this week.

I hate doctors. I really, really, REALLY hate doctors.

Last Friday I had an appointment with mine. A couple of days before the appointment, I noticed that my urine was dark and cloudy. Since I already had an appointment, I brought it up to my doctor then and she ordered a urinalysis and culture. I submitted a sample that day.

I work in a vet clinic, so I know that culture results take a few days so I tried not to be impatient. Still, it'd been longer than it should have been and I hadn't heard anything so I called yesterday and left a message asking about the results. The doctor never called back. The test results were posted online as of this morning and showed that there were white blood cells in it, which indicate infection - but no instructions and still no call. I called the office again and demanded that the doctor call back a.s.a.p. I finally heard from her - now six days after submitting the sample with no treatment in the meantime - and what does she have to say?

"Your results indicate that there is an infection. Would you like me to prescribe an antibiotic?"

Would I like an antibiotic for my infection? Excuse me? No, Doc, I want you to continue to do NOTHING about my infection, like you have for the past week already. I just like pissing in cups. I get a kick out of it. I also am not at all concerned about the possibility of the infection spreading to my kidneys, because, really, who needs healthy kidneys anyway, right?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I hate doctors. I really, really, REALLY hate doctors.

Last Friday I had an appointment with mine. A couple of days before the appointment, I noticed that my urine was dark and cloudy. Since I already had an appointment, I brought it up to my doctor then and she ordered a urinalysis and culture. I submitted a sample that day.

I work in a vet clinic, so I know that culture results take a few days so I tried not to be impatient. Still, it'd been longer than it should have been and I hadn't heard anything so I called yesterday and left a message asking about the results. The doctor never called back. The test results were posted online as of this morning and showed that there were white blood cells in it, which indicate infection - but no instructions and still no call. I called the office again and demanded that the doctor call back a.s.a.p. I finally heard from her - now six days after submitting the sample with no treatment in the meantime - and what does she have to say?

"Your results indicate that there is an infection. Would you like me to prescribe an antibiotic?"

Would I like an antibiotic for my infection? Excuse me? No, Doc, I want you to continue to do NOTHING about my infection, like you have for the past week already. I just like pissing in cups. I get a kick out of it. I also am not at all concerned about the possibility of the infection spreading to my kidneys, because, really, who needs healthy kidneys anyway, right?

I can't stand when you hear nothing... I took a liver and diabetes test, and I heard nothing, so I finally called. Before the secretary even talked to anyone, she told me "If something was wrong, they'd call you."

I don't know how long this takes - I'm just supposed to wait and wait? Couldn't it be easier to take 5 seconds to say something?

I've had 2 doctors, and they have both been horrible. Very elitist, talking over me, listening without concern..

Master of My Domain
I suddenly feel like sh*t, and I know why. That's the worst part.

Have you watched the games? There hasn't been any good games this week.
Ha, yeah the City v Madrid game was poor, pathetic "effort" by City, but the Bayern v Atletico game was quite entertaining. Then of course the Liverpool game was fantastic, and that's who I support

Master of My Domain
are you a dr. by chance?
No, I'm a socially awkward, starving student. If I was a doctor I wouldn't have time to be on here for hours.

Master of My Domain
Luckily I at least have one or two friends that can save my ass. But yeah those words are scary.

I just walked into the garage because I heard a noise and found a f*cking bird in a cage.

This is what I get for having a wildlife biology major for a sister.

Studying with Nerdy_Norah when she puts a Power Rangers film on... Pls.
Don't deny me of my nostalgic trip back to when I was like 5, pls.